Sign in to follow this  
rome00150

Lego MOC Batcave Trophy Room Ideas

So I've been designing a Batcave in my free time, nothing fancy like those 100,000 piece ones but I still think it will look nice. I wanna put lots of stuff in the Trophy Room and while I have a few basic ideas I want to hear from you guys! What sorta fun easter eggs and displays should I work in?

While it wouldn’t really work alongside the other known trophies in the cave, putting a real quarter as a nod to the giant coin in the Cave, and to Lord Business’ relics collection in Octan Tower. 

The mechanical T-Rex is an iconic trophy in the Batcave. A Joker Card. Small items from Batman's major enemies (maybe an umbrella, a freeze guy, etc.).  Vindicare's giant coin is a great idea!

The dino, coin, and Joker card are the mainstays of any good trophy room. There are some really good images from the comics, and something like a DK book will list a few other things. The Bill Finger poster, although Golden/Silver Age, is extensive in its contents. Villain masks and weapons are an easy way to make an impression. Kryptonite stashed somewhere. Oh, and Jason Todd’s costume in a glass case.

22 hours ago, Vindicare said:

While it wouldn’t really work alongside the other known trophies in the cave, putting a real quarter as a nod to the giant coin in the Cave, and to Lord Business’ relics collection in Octan Tower. 

22 hours ago, CommishGordon said:

The mechanical T-Rex is an iconic trophy in the Batcave. A Joker Card. Small items from Batman's major enemies (maybe an umbrella, a freeze guy, etc.).  Vindicare's giant coin is a great idea!

18 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

The dino, coin, and Joker card are the mainstays of any good trophy room. There are some really good images from the comics, and something like a DK book will list a few other things. The Bill Finger poster, although Golden/Silver Age, is extensive in its contents. Villain masks and weapons are an easy way to make an impression. Kryptonite stashed somewhere. Oh, and Jason Todd’s costume in a glass case.

All good ideas so far! @RedHoodPug is this poster online I'd like to see it, also love your profile pic!

Is this it?

batcave-big.jpg?w=580

Edited by rome00150

@rome00150 that’s the one. I don’t know how available it is, it was originally made as limited edition prints and they fetch good money.

On 7/6/2018 at 8:29 PM, RedHoodPug said:

@rome00150 that’s the one. I don’t know how available it is, it was originally made as limited edition prints and they fetch good money.

Oh that's ok I'll just save it to my computer. Dick Sprang was a great artist imo