Sign in to follow this  
Rustinidiel

[Re-creation] - Dismemberment

hi all!

here is my entry for the re-creation a moment of a Star Wars video game... I choose "Star Wars - Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" for a lot of reasons:

i spent several time... really a lot of time on this game, because i can create my own character, choose my own lightsaber and the color... because the story is nice and i can use the lightside and the darkside of the force... because there are a lot of mods to add more character parts, lightsaber hilts, maps, total conversions (i learned a lot about coding while i tryed to manage all the mods to create my own mod pack, a single mod with all stuff i wanted)

another interesting thing I found in this game is the fighting technique, the freedom to use a own style of fighting and moving around "swooshing"... but, the most awesome thing... is the dismemberment! really i loved playing this game and make the enemy heads, torsos etc flying around killing them

for this my re-creation is of a moment of maximum happiness ingame

here the screenshot

28672763408_a6aa3bc0e6_z.jpg

and this my Lego re-creation

28672766008_0fc2f2e3f6_z.jpg

not edited:

28672764788_0025042acc_z.jpg

there are specially two difference: the first is the pose of the sith reborn with the double bladed lightsaber, because that is the only way i found in real life to fit a "bar" with two hands... the second thing is the pose of the green cultist, i wanted recreate the animation movement about his death (with the slowmotion rotating camera during that animation i cant done a good screenshot with all the npc) and i think it is more funny than the final pose of that bad guy

i made another shot with different angle only for see better the lego creation

28672766938_34ff7fa7dc_z.jpg

this digital creation was made only with existing parts in existing colors (i checked all of them on bricklink)

and, most important, all the parts are connected! nothing is simply posed, all are connected and work, here one shoot with the techniques i used for the difficoult connections

40737869920_7577911b1f_b.jpg

i hope you like it...

anyway, Good Luck to all competitors!!

Edit: i made some addition on the ground detail... the project is the same, only a background addon:

42572234721_fa1078e8fb_b.jpg

not edited:

42520500912_ea15788d6a_z.jpg

Edited by Rustinidiel