Hello everyone, here is my entry for the scene re-creation of a Star Wars video game. Here I have chosen my favorite Star Wars game: Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast.

This scene takes place in the Cairn Installation where Kyle Katarn has to make his way to find his partner Jan Ors detained by the remnants of the Empire. A lot of different enemies are present in the various levels of this installation, here I decided to represent the first appearance of the Mark 1 droid walker which is a droid that I have never seen reproduced in Lego, so I thought it would be a fun challenge to make one.

zrefer10.jpg

pic_us10.jpg

As you can see the Mark 1 is definitely oversized compared to Kyle but I really wanted to capture the round shape of the head and its multiple eyes - although a few of them are missing at the front because of their small size - so I had to make a decision. Other than that the build is pretty sturdy and playable. I would say that the weakest part is the "neck" of the droid as only one stud connects the head to its body.

The scene is pretty straight forward, I wanted to make one section of the wall but I've ran out of tiles. :sceptic:

Anyway, I hope you liked it! :classic:

More pictures:

Spoiler

pic_us11.jpg3210.jpg3110.jpgzzzmar10.jpgzzzmar11.jpgzzzmar12.jpgzzzmar13.jpgwalk110.jpgzdisab10.jpg

I love how you represented the angle of the blaster bolt reflecting off the lightsaber!