Sign in to follow this  
eve nightfall

[Autumn Animals] Dragon Babies Hiding Tree

Elves is the favorite Lego series of me and my daughter (6) at the moment and we really love the dragons!

We thought that there isn't enough space for the little Babydragons to be all together. So with a little help of Farran and the other elves the Baby dragons got a cozy place in a big tree. There are different levels, either to be alone under a warming flower or to be together with another dragon to have a little chat. On the top of the tree there is a platform, well hidden by special growed thornes and willow branches, to watch over the dale and start some flying games. 

I hope my buidling isn't too big for this contest. We started with 8x8 but were very inspired and couldn't stop adding leaves because it looked so lovely. I just read, that it shouldn't grow over 8x8. If you think it is not working for the contest just tell me. Then I will just show it as a MOC.

oS9Jf7s.jpg

MkJzjbC.jpg

QUQ681p.jpg

Hmm, I just need to know how far it all sticks out. It is a great MOC and looks lovely (all the cute dragons!) and it is fab that you build with your daughter. :classic:

I can't tell the exact size anymore (because it has already been used for playing and my daughter did change a lot). The platform on top is an octagonal 10x10 plate. I don't know how many studs the leaves reach out.

The tree just kept growing and the dragons said to us: "we want more" ;-)