Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Exo-Force Hair

Is there any way to make the exo-force hair stay on the minifig better? It seems to fall off at the slightest touch. It's quite annoying.

Thanks

I find that if you squeeze it for a while around the join before attatching it to your fig, then it stays on for a little longer than normal. I guess you could try things like blu-tack though.

That or just don't touch the figs :-D .

Edited by Brainbox

Thanks. I just got my first exo-force set yesterday and I was just making sure my hair wasn't faulty or something. It's a shame they don't stay on better though...

Because the hair piece is made of a slightly softer type of plastic material, here's one way to make it hold.

Immerse the whole hair piece in hot(not boiling) water, then take it out and immerse it into cold water while holding onto desired shape.

Note:

- The hot water is to soften the plastic even more.

- Cold water to make it retain the memory of the shape.

Caution:

- Please do not squeeze the hair piece too tightly, until it can no longer fit onto the head piece.

Thanks. I just got my first exo-force set yesterday and I was just making sure my hair wasn't faulty or something. It's a shame they don't stay on better though...

Your first? Have you been under a rock for the past three years? 8-

Funny thing, my exo-force hair from the Arkham Asylum set, with Nightwing, stay on the minifigs heads as firm as any other hairpiece. It also has a longer "back" so it covers the back of the head more than it should, which is great. So thats my lucky story of recent.

Batbrick Away! >:-)