Sign in to follow this  
JakeChambers

Please help! Naked male minifigure? (flesh)

Hi guys,

I need to depict a naked character for a scene from a book I want to represent with Lego. I'm using flesh, not yellow.
It doesn't have to be explicit, I will put a censor mosaic where his genitals should be, so I want to use official pieces. 

Can you guys help me find them on BrickLink? I thought of the Luke Skywalker in the tank minifig but it has too many details and I can't think of any other figures with naked torsoes, or with their legs being all flesh color. If the crotch is white or any other color and the legs are flesh that should be ok too!

Thank you in advance!

You'll probably have to Brasso some legs to get blank flesh, and I don't think there are any flesh hips yet. There is a naked top torso from Prince of Persia sets, and also one from Indiana Jones. Searching through the Bricklink catalog by color/category is usually how I find these sorts of things.

On 18/4/2017 at 6:47 PM, Darkdragon said:

You'll probably have to Brasso some legs to get blank flesh, and I don't think there are any flesh hips yet. There is a naked top torso from Prince of Persia sets, and also one from Indiana Jones. Searching through the Bricklink catalog by color/category is usually how I find these sorts of things.

Thanks for the help! I don't seem to know how to use the catalog search, as I never get any results whenever I try to narrow my searchs by color...
But I managed to find these legs from a Harry Potter set. They don't have a crotch, but I can edit it's color on Photoshop a bit. Along with Prince of Persia's torso, I think I'm good!

7 hours ago, JakeChambers said:

I don't seem to know how to use the catalog search

What I do, probably the slow way but it's the only way to not miss things, is go to colors, then click on the color then list by category and click the category I want. I display via thumbnail and eyeball every page to see if I can find what I want.  You can take the hips off something else, i recommend tan or white hips - white tends to look like underwear on flesh legs, tan will blend in somewhat. Another option would be to try and hide the hips in your picture with a well placed flower stem or something like that.

20 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

What I do, probably the slow way but it's the only way to not miss things, is go to colors, then click on the color then list by category and click the category I want. I display via thumbnail and eyeball every page to see if I can find what I want.  You can take the hips off something else, i recommend tan or white hips - white tends to look like underwear on flesh legs, tan will blend in somewhat. Another option would be to try and hide the hips in your picture with a well placed flower stem or something like that.

I actually want to add the classic censored pixel area. But I'll change the blue hips for a tan one and edit the colours a bit on Photoshop to make it look better!
Thank you so much for your help!