Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Lego-builder

New Technic Sets Available!

The new Technic sets are now available via Amazon.com, but there are no pictures:

*NEW* Technic Forklift (8416)

And:

*NEW* Technic Street Bike (8420) There are pictures of this set here. (Brickshelf).

Sadly there is no sign of the new crane yet.

IMO, the forklift and the street bike looks good. I think there should be some sort of penumatic functions on the forklift becauuse of the high price. The alternate chopper bike for the street bike also looks interesting...

Those are only my opinions. Discuss yours here!

Me too, but since it is new, and is still not on S@H, no one goes searching for it. Only Brickset has the box pictures. If you want those, then go search for the box number on Brickset. I'll see if I can find more pictures. In the meanwhile, these pictures are the best we have.

The pictures are in the 2005 LEGO catalog too aren't they? I haven't got round to having a look to confirm this but I'm sure I've seen those names in there.

But it would be prudent for the benefit of those who don't have the catalog nor are aware of BrickSet that Amazon provide pictures for their customers.

But guess what...Amazon doesn't actually provide professional pictures for their customers. They just patiently wait for their customers who bought the item take pictures of the set and send it to Amazon. There, they just do some nessecary editing and put it on the net. If no one every sends in pictures, then we won't ever have pictures on Amazon. However, there is another option. The company who provided the items could give them pictures, but LEGO usually doesn't do this.

Uhhh....Phes, that was what this thread was about. The sets are NOW available over Amazon.com. However, LEGO S@H still doesn't have it. (Amazon had them before TLC officially released them for retail.

hey everyone i have a suprise when i went to tru they had most of those too i even took pics i just never put them up but ill post some of them now for ya guys

here is the bike first of all

post-5-1118177122.jpg

and here is one more pic of the bike sorry guys i did not get any pics of the forklift or nitro racer but they both looked awsome

post-5-1118177288.jpg

Good work for posting the link Mr Bildur!

But linking images directly into the thread saves diviating away from the current browser window. In some cases more convenient. Then again, not in others...