Sign in to follow this  
Raflex14

[WIP] Lego A series of unfortunate events

LEGO A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Hi, am not sure if this is the correct forum, but i would like to share with you my custom minifigs designs of "A Series Of Unfortunate Events",

These are my first Lego designs or decals, so feedback is accepted. I will release the decals in the future.

rsz_asoue.jpg

image002 (1).png                                            image003 (1).png                                                image004 (1).png

I plan on creating more characters as well as a playset when i have more time. Let me know what do you think of them! :)

Great designs! Watched the whole series as soon as it came out, these are fantastic! Only one thing: does Klaus have any other hair options? I know it's kind of messy in general but not thaaat messy. 

I love all of them though! You should make a set to go along with it! By the way, did you use Adobe Illustrator? Trying to figure out the best way to make my own decals.

19 hours ago, JGuy said:

Great designs! Watched the whole series as soon as it came out, these are fantastic! Only one thing: does Klaus have any other hair options? I know it's kind of messy in general but not thaaat messy. 

I love all of them though! You should make a set to go along with it! By the way, did you use Adobe Illustrator? Trying to figure out the best way to make my own decals.

Thanks! i could try on giving him a shorter hair, when i have more time i will do it.

I used Inkscape, its free.