It's been a long time since I posted an MOC... I never finished this model, and needed the parts for something else. So I made an LDD file of what I did build, which I recently rediscovered. It is based off the Arocs dumping bed, but now has 3 suspended axles, all driven. The fenders were extended, and there is an automatic tailgate lock. There were a few parts used in place of others, more details if you follow the link. If anyone wants to use this on their own model, go ahead. Sorry, there are no pics, and it has already been dismantled. Just wanted to make this available for anyone who wanted it or was interested in it.

It looks good, the axles seem to be very robust but they might not have too much articulation, but that is not a problem if it is not going for serious off-roading, the chassis, dumping bed and fenders look good as well, i hope someone could be able to continue this project in a future, thank you for sharing it.

1 hour ago, Imanol BB said:

It looks good, the axles seem to be very robust but they might not have too much articulation, but that is not a problem if it is not going for serious off-roading, the chassis, dumping bed and fenders look good as well, i hope someone could be able to continue this project in a future, thank you for sharing it.

Thanks. Yes, articulation wasn't particularly great, but it is quite sturdy. I dropped it once, and the only part that broke was the dumping bed.