Having Ingmar's Mack in blue right in front of me, I can say yours is not an exact copy. Frame looks very much the same, but you said frame was mostly his. I like the grille of yours better, and I think he has too much "air" in the seats on his. Good job on making this your own and showing it. You should build one or two of Ingmar's creations!  :classic:

Edited by pyro690
word

8 hours ago, pyro690 said:

Having Ingmar's Mack in blue right in front of me, I can say yours is not an exact copy. Frame looks very much the same, but you said frame was mostly his. I like the grille of yours better, and I think he has too much "air" in the seats on his. Good job on making this your own and showing it. You should one or two of Ingmar's creations!  :classic:

Thanks for your comment, but what mlonger was saying is that the techniques I've used to make my hood and cab are the same as Ingmar's truck. But the thing is that the mack granite gu813 have, in real life the same cab as the standart granite and the hood is a mix of the standart granite and the mack vision/pinnacle's one! So mlonger' when you say that my truck is just a mix of Ingmar's granite and vision design you should go see more pictures of the gu813 and you will see that in real life too it is a mix of the two others. And one more thing! Please think if I make a truck of the same brand as Ingmar that have in real life basically the same shape of these two trucks and is made in the same scale, would it be logic that my truck has lots of similarities with his trucks? But if you want to continue saying that I'm just copying his work, just make your own granite gu813 and try not having any similarities with Ingmar's trucks!

Just blame MACK for the similarities, but it is a whole different truck. They share the same legacy though.

Anyway, I like it so far. I hope you can get all the axles on it. Hope to see it finished.