Mr Spielbrick

LEGO Doctor Who minifigs by Mr Spielbrick

At the request of Special K: more minifigs! (Also, if a mod is reading this - could we please avoid transferring this topic to the Minifig Customisation Workshop? I technically don't customise and the readers of this topic are used to it in this place.)

The original Master

5001044852_b5246b7bfd.jpg

The longest serving Master (coincidence he started alongside longest serving Doctor Tom Baker?)

5000441831_fae4aebc6d.jpg

Second Doctor and Brigadier

5001044132_90fa003933.jpg

"I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool!" I know, I know. Bandwagon...

5001044290_dc6b91b95b.jpg

What are your thoughts on these figs? Please comment. I always like hearing from you, because it helps me improve the figs.

Coming up as soon as I get my hands on new parts: improved (hopefully!) Doctors 1, 5, 8, 9 and 10, Rose Tyler, Sarah Jane Smith, Mickey Smith, Amy Pond, Lord President Rassilon and a Weeping Angel.

Blimey, I'm a sir now? Please, I just turned 22! Haha.

Anywobbles... The three latest Doctors with their companions. Well. Not exactly Ten's proper companion. But I already put Rose next to Nine, and Martha and Donna still have me thinking how to turn them into good minifigs.

"Run for your life!"

5135095779_3eb9fd3e50.jpg

Changed Nine's torso and his face, so he has a bit more character. Rose is all new.

"Spoilers!"

5135096181_09ea77b33a.jpg

Back to the smiling face for Ten. And my first go at a River Song minifig, holding the sonic screwdriver with red settings.

"Who da man?!"

5135695746_26916b5f68.jpg

New Amy. Not terribly pleased with the face, but I didn't want to give her the same one as Rose...

As always, I'd love constructive comments! You've been a great help as to which combinations work and which don't, so keep telling me, please.

Edit: I just noticed I'm celebrating having been here for exactly three years by uploading three Doctor Who pics. Ha!

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

Awsome as always "Mr Speilbrick", i must say im a bit of a fan.

......and Martha and Donna still have me thinking how to turn them into good minifigs.

My only suggestions would be:

for donnor:

Hair: "princess" from the new kingdoms sets"

head: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626bpb351

body: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=973pb602c01

legs: red legs, any red legs

(I realise this doesnt exactly represent donna from any episode in particular but I find theres hardly any torsos that can represent cathrine tate :laugh: )

As for martha, well.. thats a tricky one. seeing as lego hasn't realeasd any... erm (how do I put this) females of african decent, but you could try THISfor the torso?

also I'm loving the "classic who" figs, but one niggle I have is with the Anthony Ainley figure, I dont really like the look of the torso, or rather the choice of torso, have you tried THIS? (excuse the giant bealt)

also what about rory? At the moment I use THIS TORSO

looking forward to seeing more dear Sir ( :grin: )

gondortoast

Edited by gondortoast

5135096181_09ea77b33a.jpg

That face works killers for River! Excellent choice!

I also like the use of Ginnys hair for Amy. But I too think that her face could match better.

Please never stop making these figs! :D

Thanks again for all the kind words and good advice.

A new entry, yet again a new look for David Tennant's Doctor:

5360816224_eebe61d022.jpg

A happier Doctor by Mr Spielbrick, on Flickr

What do you think?

(Here's hoping for a brown-suited Remus Lupin in the summer Harry Potter sets!)