Sign in to follow this  
BrickG

Does any Lego printing service print all minifigure pieces?

Looking for one that will print on arms, torso front and back, head, legs. In whatever colors like Fleshies, brown, white.

Does this exist?

Heck, I'd cooperate and supply the pieces if someone out there could print on them. I'm wanting to do my Star Trek custom minifigures in like March. I can do all the designs and supply everything except the insanely hard to come by printers capable of this stuff XD.

Originally I was going to use decals but I've come to the realization that I just wouldn't be happy with it.

Cost is an object but I'd pay pretty good if there was something out there that could handle this. I'm doubting there is! :)

You could contact the small companies that are already doing custom figures such as BrickWarriors, Eclipse Graphics, and there are others I can't think of.  If you want pad printing (like offical figures), be prepared for a fairly big setup fee - you might want to have extra figures made to sell and cover those setup costs.  UV printing is usually cheaper to do but there are downsides there as well. Good luck! :classic:

On 1/25/2017 at 8:37 AM, Bricksanity said:

I can do all of that except arms at the moment..

I'm still waiting on some jigs to be made for me to do arms properly..

I digital print 

Maybe we could talk in the future. I haven't responded properly because I'm in the middle of huge life changes and stuff. But eventually I want to really do some proper customs.