Xfing

Help identify a Nexo polybag set!

I received this thingy as a friendly gift when I was in England earlier this year. It's very, very small and has no minifig, it doesn't have a number designation either.

lZpkiq.jpg

ITsTGJ.jpg

Of course I tried looking for this set online, trying to identify it visually, but neither Rebrickable, nor even Brickipedia has it, not even among their listed polybag sets. It looks like a promotional thing like those you'd find attached to McDonalds Happy Meals or something. The bricks are legit LEGO bricks though and the theme agrees, so I don't think this is counterfeit. Has anyone seen this set previously? I'm asking because I'd like to add it to my Rebrickable profile, and I'm not sure what to even search for.

It also comes as a bonus gift this month at one of the UK supermarkets. Tesco I think... Each of the "main" supermarkets seem to have the usual promotional item on the magazine and one extra. Sainsbury's had the Ash Attacker figure alongside the advertised Mini-mech.

Ok, thanks a lot, guys! I've already notified the guys at Rebrickable,  the set should be added pretty soon.