Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

1 hour ago, wickedlemon said:

DLP? Kopf do them single sale too.

it's DLP9007 but i can't find it on single sale, Sangoku and Vegeta (i think) are available but not Krilin and Master Roshi

7 minutes ago, briksen said:

it's DLP9007 but i can't find it on single sale, Sangoku and Vegeta (i think) are available but not Krilin and Master Roshi

My bad. I didn't look too hard and just assumed if they had some single sale they'd all be there.

Some more actuals of the new Bat-wave have popped up.

Batriot, St. Batricks, Arkham Knight,

PG099(5)PG096-The St Batman (5)PG092(1)

Also we have the new BBT theory figure, the torso would be a perfect to swap onto a Deadpool movie figure.

XH342-Sheldon(5)

Edited by CaptvirgilHilts

8 minutes ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

Some more actuals of the new Bat-wave have popped up.

Batriot, St. Batricks, Arkham Knight,

Also we have the new BBT theory figure, the torso would be a perfect to swap onto a Deadpool movie figure.

And last on the docket for those looking to pickup some Gold Vambraces to add to their "Bat-Pack" figures when the Batcave drops officially.

One of those things is not like the others 

Just now, pittpenguin123 said:

One of those things is not like the others 

The Arkham Knight one just looks like a mess to me, its not shocking though as Pogo's white printing on black has never been great.

34 minutes ago, tkkim79 said:

xQkGBqn.jpg

looks like another ironman set from SY

not new one...

OH COME ON!!! I've got like 8 holes remaining in my Hall of Armor and SY is releasing old ones AGAIN? 

They must have a large stock of old figs... they should sell it on single sales like xinh or pogo, I'm sure kopf would love that

3 hours ago, Marcus45 said:

Hello, 

Long time reader, first time replier. I have two questions:

1. Two of my orders have still not been shipped form the 11/11 sale, is this the same with anyone else?

2. I am interested in Psylocke's hair in this set, I know the images are renders but do you think the hair will look like this when bought or will it just be the usual Psylocke hair ?

Look what I found on AliExpress

I have some stuff still waiting to ship. The combination of figures that aren't actually released yet and sellers still trying to catch up on orders. Don't panic.

7 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

XH342-Sheldon(5)

it think that this one comes from xinh. x0125 wave...

Man, you are on top of all the new releases! Where do you find everything?

Also, new costumes mean I'm picking it up. Hopefully each one will be available individually. At least the Spider-Mech one.

And the Deadpool is new, also. It is Deadpool (Earth-5700).

24 minutes ago, adalric said:

Man, you are on top of all the new releases! Where do you find everything?

Also, new costumes mean I'm picking it up. Hopefully each one will be available individually. At least the Spider-Mech one.

And the Deadpool is new, also. It is Deadpool (Earth-5700).

Oh damn nice thanks for the info! I thought it was just a Marvel Vs Capcom costume haha 

37 minutes ago, Collector said:

Are these on Aliexpress yet? I haven't seen them there.

I don't think so. I've only found them on some other sites. I'm not sure whether they are legit or not, though.

By the way, I found an IRL picture of these, looks pretty good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMGPVR9hmmD/?taken-by=brickskeeper_danny

Edited by Tygurah

On 11/15/2016 at 5:09 PM, briksen said:

have someone bought that new enlighten set of figs ? there is a girl with red overalls, has she shorter legs or not ?

I bought the Enlighten sets - pretty good quality.  I've had some figures where one arm pops off easily, I plan to try and fix that with a bit of clear nail polish.

As for that little girl, yes, she has short legs - but they bend too!  I went to check and didn't realize that!

9 hours ago, Tygurah said:

14567979_1093240500730386_91091259061030

Has anyone seen/bought these yet? I'm really interested in their quality.

I need these. I have 99% of the Kamen Rider/Super Sentai figures that Mega Bloks did - basically missing the Magiranger bucket as I could never justify £50 for two figures, so this is awesome! Hopefully this will just be the start. There's a MMPR set on Lego Ideas at the moment too.

The Power Rangers look good :-) i hope they do some of the villains too. I like those weird kaiju-like creatures.

I think i'm going to skip that new dlp set, but i had fun building that big spider in an earlier wave. He still stands here guarding the autumn leafs and chestnuts my little daughter brought home. What spidey is he anyway?

I hope DLP have their usual superb quality for those figures. SY did a white suit Superboy based on the Eclipse version a couple of years ago and this seems to have the same muscle definition as that one.

Obviously have a superior print for the SDCC Cap is also nice.

This is a legit thread?? Well then. I've always wanted to get some of these figures because LEGO has and probably will never make all those Ironman suits or the St. Batricks suit. I don't know if I can bring myself to cheat on LEGO like that  :grin:

I've never seen a video or anything of people talking about these. Are they good quality or are they garbage knock offs? Do they fit well with LEGO or is it just like you can put Megablocks *spits on floor* but it doesn't fit well or stand strong. 

17 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

This is a legit thread?? Well then. I've always wanted to get some of these figures because LEGO has and probably will never make all those Ironman suits or the St. Batricks suit. I don't know if I can bring myself to cheat on LEGO like that  :grin:

I've never seen a video or anything of people talking about these. Are they good quality or are they garbage knock offs? Do they fit well with LEGO or is it just like you can put Megablocks *spits on floor* but it doesn't fit well or stand strong. 

It definitely depends on the brand, SY and Decool have long been the gold standard. As of late though SY seems to just rehash things and Decool have mainly been copying sets and been pretty dormant overall.

The big players now are XINH and Pogo, they are generally good but can sometimes suffer from poor artwork choice or quality assurance. DLP is some where in the middle with bringing out never done figs and churning out copies of TLG stuff.

It's best to normally wait until actual pictures popup on AE, but sometimes patience can override hesitation.

48 minutes ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

It definitely depends on the brand, SY and Decool have long been the gold standard. As of late though SY seems to just rehash things and Decool have mainly been copying sets and been pretty dormant overall.

The big players now are XINH and Pogo, they are generally good but can sometimes suffer from poor artwork choice or quality assurance. DLP is some where in the middle with bringing out never done figs and churning out copies of TLG stuff.

It's best to normally wait until actual pictures popup on AE, but sometimes patience can override hesitation.

Thanks for responding. So which brand is the new Batsuits from?