Lewi85

Hello euro bricks

I'm extremely new to new to this. I've joined eurobricks to get involved in the Lego community. My interests are Lego photography I've got some really cool pictures to share struggling with uploading atm though. My favourite sets are defiantly the Star Wars I've just recently finished the falcon with my little boy he loves anything Lego he's got every dimension going. I've also got a fantastic Lego idea feel free to check it out... lewi85's project on @LEGOIdeas and it might become an actual set https://ideas.lego.com/projects/152741

post-165597-0-23114600-1473095619_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lewi85

Thanks for the heads up. I'm new to this as you can probably tell. Do you mean the title Mr Christmas? I got put in isolation last night for netiquette a term I wasn't familiar with till last night I'm new to this... So curbed my enthusiasm just excited about getting my idea out there in truth. They must have checked out my project and give me the title. Again thanks for the heads up I've edited it so should work and if do check out my project be sure to check the updates me and my son had some fun with the camera yesterday.

Edited by Lewi85