Cjd223

Building Mortesv's Nebulon-B Thread

On 8/14/2023 at 6:59 AM, BobaFett1337 said:

Hey everyone. I just finished this absolute beauty of a model after following this project for years. I am just thinking about adding a different stand and I tried to download the LDD File for Churcholos Stand but it appears the server, where Churcholo uploaded it to, isnt working anymore. Does anyone have the LDD File available and could send it to me or reupload it? I would really appreciate it.

Hi, I know this is extremely late but I actually did end up saving the stand file. I reuploaded it to my own server so hopefully this link stays up.

https://mega.nz/file/M5JQjQQB#ReCOmYJkJkSxnSSfViUtJT9QmFPd1L6naLsXWBOklGA

Hi

Does anybody know if these plans are still available? I've just got back into lego star wars and only just found this article.  I've tried emailing the guy but no answer. 

Many thanks 😊 

57 minutes ago, Richard3390 said:

Hi

Does anybody know if these plans are still available? I've just got back into lego star wars and only just found this article.  I've tried emailing the guy but no answer. 

Many thanks 😊 

If it's no longer being sold is it ok to post a link?

I was searching a couple of weeks ago to find the rebuilded Manual, but seems that it will not be finished.

To bad.....can someone tell something about the brickbob version which is made out of Mortevs ?