All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. After the breakout success of Venom in fall 2018, they must’ve ordered more Venom-centric products. Which would be fine if they were actually appealing after the first one, or at least unique.
  3. I'll grant your wish and change TNG Mafia to be anonymous. Greatest of sympathies, and greatest of respects for sticking with the game.
  4. Digger of Bricks

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Though they haven't yet published the textual article on their site to accompany, Brickset's Flickr has prematurely shared images from their review of the CMS... Flickr | Albums - 71026 DC Super Heroes Collectable Minifigures
  5. More character ideas Doctor Andrew Paingone - A doctor who works at the hospital. Nurse Victoria Philwell - A nurse who works at the hospital. She and Dr. Bayer are in a relationship.
  6. Chris6500

Ideas for a CMF Advent Calendar

@Robert8 Do you Have Hanukkah and Kwanza mini figures in that series Holiday Calendar
  7. Digger of Bricks

Heh, no kidding...
  8. Robert8

Thanks everyone. It's not hard to guess what the next 3 figures will be. I hope you'll like them as well
  9. Digger of Bricks

Disney Princesses 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

Are you referring to this composer's cover of it?
  10. Let me also share my condolences. Thanks for staying in the game, and I'm sorry you didn't have a partner.
  11. Robert8

Its already on You Tube Its a chinese legend about the Fenix. The fenix (Mulan) and that bird the witch turns into are like the Yin and Yang. I really doubt well see sets about this film. Feels more mature than Aladdin, Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast, and none of those got sets.
  12. Another Venom set?!!! Are they crazy? Venom is becoming the new Harley Quinn
  13. Hell yeah it was worth it
  14. Today
  15. Bugbot20082

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

Love the chameleon mould and I really like that the stripe pattern matches the original so you could pretend it’s the same chameleon hiding on the bed :D
  16. Another spider-man and venom? They're leaning REALLY heavily into venom this year. We don't know that yet, although it'd be nice.
  17. Yesterday
  18. A close up picture of the 4+ Mysterio minifigure leaked, and he looks great. Any problem I had with the MCU minifigure (the overly busy design on the torso primarily) is fixed with this one. A little disappointing that the checkered printing doesn't continue on to the legs, it just looks incomplete without it.
  19. Kudos to you for not dropping out. Sorry for your loss. Love to your family.
  20. BacktoBricks

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Lego comes up with for this line next year. Lego Star Wars has become a bit jaded for me of late build wise what with all the new trilogy rehashes, whereas this line feels really fresh and colourful. I have loved both building and displaying the builds. Rewatching the movies after building the sets has given me a new appreciation of how well Lego has generally the covered the movies so far (the Chamber of Secrets being the only real glaring hole). One thing I have done is buy more carriages for the Express and horses for the Beauxbatons Carriage. I'm no builder, but I like that I could easily add to these builds to make them a bit more screen accurate. The carriage especially looks great with the extra horses. BTW, the horses are now available to buy on B+P (both the body and wings) if anyone wants to add to their carriage without buying multiples of the set. Now I can't wait to see how Lego covers the later movies as I was in a dark age when sets for the later movies last came out, so as both a kid and now I have only ever had HP Lego relating to the first movies.
  21. neonic

[MOC] Modular Police Station

Looks good, great interior too. Lot of details and of course ... donuts I only missing a sign on the outside a bit. It looks not so 'inviting' as a police station. For the rest, nice architecture / colors. Also like the shield/weapon on the roof with the two guns, nice one. btw... no more pictures of the police car? Looks like cool and fast car.
  22. I have high hopes for this project and hope it becomes widely used. In the meantime, here is another Lego sorting project which uses AI: I first heard about it in this article at The Register.
  23. Bugbot20082

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

Me too! There is still a lot of castle and rooms missing, I approximate another 4 big sections such as an ‘Astronomy Tower’ Set (70-100£) and 2+ medium sets (50-70£) to complete a screen-accurate castle.
  24. The Mustafar set is a just a red blob with 2 droidthingies floating on it, that's not even close to accurate either. They could just give us a small campfire build on a sandy platform, maybe some cargo for Ben's Dewback (which wouldn't be included though). But we've once again fallen into the wishlisting area, we should go back to topic
  25. I'm so sorry to hear that. I was a bit curious if this was your scum play or if you were preoccupied with RL.
  26. Maybe it seemed that way, but I think we proposed lynching Darkdragon and blocking fhomess in 2 posts out of our 4 page PM convo. And that was just so I could block Scum as I couldn't block Darkdragon two nights in a row.
  27. Yellow: Nudist (with a large Classic Space tattoo across the chest)
  28. Digger of Bricks

Well, on a different note, I'm personally hoping that orchestral rendition of Reflection makes its way into the film in some form.
  1. Load more activity