Hello,

This is my latest moc, a lego movie robo swat at-st! i wasnt quite sure where to put this topic as it's a bit of a mish mash of themes, but here it is. i wanted to make an at-st as i dont own any, but then thought about making it in space police 1 colours. but as i don't have any sp1 parts or figures i quickly decided on robo swat as i love their design and dropship so much. i started by following the instructions for the endor base version of the model, but heavily modified it, with the most noticable change being using ball joints instead of the silly/unstable gear system for the movable legs. i also significantly upped the armour plating and added more detail. this moc stands up, and is relativly stable for what is essentially a heavy box on skinny legs :).

i hope you enjoy. i'm seriously starting to think that an AT-AT would look pretty slick in this colour scheme :) maybe one for the future.

Toni.

(ps, it's great for issuing speeding tickets and arresting unruly wookies ;) )

26440166481_99f8850d8a.jpgLego movie police Robo-Swat AT-ST moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

26233421750_6636d1fbf8.jpgLego movie police Robo-Swat AT-ST moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

26233419730_9131f5724c.jpgLego movie police Robo-Swat AT-ST moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

26480310536_283974c41a.jpgLego movie police Robo-Swat AT-ST moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

26440162661_a4142abd91.jpgLego movie police Robo-Swat AT-ST moc by toni lynam, on Flickr

OK, that is brilliant! And totally in fitting with the style of their robots/vehicles/micro managers too haha! Good job :sweet: