Ezekiel2517

Better heads for better likenesses

LEGO tends to reuse minifigure heads on new characters that often do not fit the character or resemble the actor or actress. For example the Wonder Woman head has appeared on Captain Marvel and Maria Hill, both of who could have used a new head or a better past one.

Some other examples are Winter Soldier, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, or the new Captain Stacy.

Please tell me what heads or even hairpieces I could use for these characters. I planned on using Agent 13's and Leia's head on Captain Marvel.

I've been trying to find some solutions to the problems with the civil war minifigures.

Black Widow: Give her this hair piece, Agent 13's torso, and black plain legs with the same age of ultron face.

mnjvL_a4L7s_q-TH2OUfMjA.jpg

Falcon: Keep the face and hair. Give him this space police torso and legs, put brown arms, and dark gray hands. Haven't found a solution to the wings, but it will look better.

s-l225.jpg

Hawkeye: It's unknown if he's in the fourth set. i'd recommend giving him Bucky's torso, one superboy right sleeve arm, and this face.

250px-75103Soldier1.jpg

War Machine: Give him his face from 2013 and he's perfect.

Winter Soldier: Give him Poe's face and this torso with the silver arm.

272087874056_1.jpg

Everything else is good. Hope you find this useful, I'll try to always do these with upcoming movies.

Amazing Bricks said this a while ago I know I'm just quoting him but I hope it helps.

I actually like the Wonder Woman head for Maria Hill, seeing as they have both been played by Cobie Smulders (she is Hill in both the films and the Lego Marvel game, and Diana in the Lego Movie), so I assumed using the same head was actually an in-joke.

For Carol Danvers, try the Princess Leia / Princess Tamina head from a few years ago, it should be a close match to Carol's masked head, the newer Leia/Agent 13 head lips are a different colour.

I actually like the head in the Winter Soldier polybag as Sebastian Stan. It got the shaping down right, although one side had the mask and the other the mouth cover. But it looked good.

War Machine, not sure why they changed the head.