DuckBricks

Constraction Telephone Game

Could I enter :D

Yes! In case you aren't familiar with the rules, you have the build a MOC based on the latest description (by me on the front page of this topic and pasted here for ease of reading) by Tuesday next week. PM me the MOC picture and post a description up in the thread of your new MOC. The next person will do the same with your description. Sound good? I'll put you down! :classic:

Build a MOC based on this description:

"A neon green, snakelike Rahi with a dragon-like head and spiked protruding from its body. Two pairs of skeletal wings protrude from its body."

If you want, I can build a model after Anthony, to finish off the contest.

Heh. My profile picture is Samus from the video game series Metroid.

Sounds kinda fun. Could I try?

Sounds good!

If you want, I can build a model after Anthony, to finish off the contest.

I was thinking that maybe I would finish it, as I started it, but if you want to go again, be my guest! I'd love for you to do a second MOC, then I'll go after you and finish.

I think anybody doing more than one moc, especially somebody who's seen all of them kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing, but that's just my opinion. Looking forward to the coming rounds regardless!

I think anybody doing more than one moc, especially somebody who's seen all of them kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing, but that's just my opinion. Looking forward to the coming rounds regardless!

Kinda makes sense, although I've really tried not to remember any details of the MOCs, and the only time I see them is when I get them in a PM. Then they're stored in a folder on my desktop and never looked at again, and I give myself 4-5 days without MOCing to "forget" it. :)

That being said, I was thinking about it and maybe we can just end with whoever signs up last...

Will we all get to see the MOCs everyone created at the end?

Oh yes, I'm putting together a fun graphic :)

True, but doing more than one MOC probably won't have any impact on the game, while seeing all of the MOCs before building breaks the initial concept of the game. So it might not be as fun or something.

I am a big Bionicle fan, but I missed about 80% of the 1st gen. So I have a Question, what qualifies as a Rahi?

Any Bionicle animal.

Oh, ok, and if say all the head pieces you have are Toa heads, then what ever you build wouldn't qualify as a Rahi right? Even if it doesn't look like a Toa. I suppose it has to have a none Toa Head. And one more question, would it make sense for a Rahi to carry a Staff?

I know it is a weird question but I just would like to see what you all think.

I think fitting into the bionicle lore should be less important than fitting with the description given of what you're supposed to build, just a personal opinion :v

That, and if you don't think you can build a non-humanoid head out of toa head parts (which isn't true anyway, since at the very least a normal head piece can be used to make a monkey-like creature) there's always LDD. And anyway, if you want to contribute to this, you shouldn't be looking at the first description, just the most recent one.

Well you see DraikNova I submitted my entry (the flying mermaid) Right after you. So I just didn't know if I should call it a Rahi or not. And that if I did not call it a rahi what should I call it instead. That is all. In the end I went with the vague word 'creature.'

Sorry, I forgot. Anyway, there are enough creatures with completely toa-like heads that are called rahi officially that it's pretty much up to you what you call your creation.

Sorry for the lateness, but here's my description:

A golden figure riding an overgrown brown and black arachnid/crab/rahi.

Edited by Junior Shark

Ok, I do understand that legozebra might've not checked his FlickrMail Inbox for a long time,and didn't check Flickr at all in a long time, but Photos and the description have been sent on 6 May, 12.40PM PDT and he still didnt acknowledge that I've sent him everything needed... I did everything on time, so, if its someones fault, that description is not yet in the topic, than surely not mine.

Either way, here is the description: "A woodlouse like creature with brown, tan and dark grey Color scheme"

Ok, I do understand that legozebra might've not checked his FlickrMail Inbox for a long time,and didn't check Flickr at all in a long time, but Photos and the description have been sent on 6 May, 12.40PM PDT and he still didnt acknowledge that I've sent him everything needed... I did everything on time, so, if its someones fault, that description is not yet in the topic, than surely not mine.

Either way, here is the description: "A woodlouse like creature with brown, tan and dark grey Color scheme"

So sorry! Checked now and got them. I only use Flickr mail for talking to you so I forgot to check. Thank you!