Sign in to follow this  
natelite

Anyone been to Lego Stores lately?

Hi,

Not sure where to post, so i'll start here.

i'm looking to see if anyone lives near a lego store could pick up the nov and dec calendar and post what the specials are for these two months? wanted to know what i can pick up for christmas. :-P thanks in advance.

i'm looking to see if anyone lives near a lego store could pick up the nov and dec calendar and post what the specials are for these two months? wanted to know what i can pick up for christmas. :-P thanks in advance.

They have specials? That they post? Wow. Useful information.

Was at the local Lego store today and got the most recent flier. Here is what's going on for November:

Nov. 1-Dec. 24 Make a $75.00 purchase and get a free holiday Pick a Brick Box with coupon

Nov. 5-9 Buy any SpongeBob SquarePants set and get a free SpongeBob, Patrick, or Mr. Krabs key chain

Nov. 19-20 For Lego Club members, make a $10.00 purchase and get a free City Tic Tac Toe set if you show your members card

Nov. 23 "Surprise Savings" day, save 10%, 20%, maybe even 50% (this looks like some sort of scratch-off deal that has to be done when you check out)

Hope that helps anyone near a Lego store.

Nov. 1-Dec. 24 Make a $75.00 purchase and get a free holiday Pick a Brick Box with coupon

I remember this promo last year! I stuffed my free box full to the brim ~ heck, the top wouldn't even close! They must not have rules about the tops of those things being able to closee, and if they do they're real lax about it! *y*

Was at the local Lego store today and got the most recent flier. Here is what's going on for November:

Nov. 5-9 Buy any SpongeBob SquarePants set and get a free SpongeBob, Patrick, or Mr. Krabs key chain

Nov. 19-20 For Lego Club members, make a $10.00 purchase and get a free City Tic Tac Toe set if you show your members card

Nov. 23 "Surprise Savings" day, save 10%, 20%, maybe even 50% (this looks like some sort of scratch-off deal that has to be done when you check out)

Hope that helps anyone near a Lego store.

thanks. so no 20% off coupon anywhere on the flier? did they hand out one for dec as well?

that 11/23 thing sucks. i don't want to spend BF in a silly lego store with only 10% off (what are the chances of getting a 50% eh?). the 11/19-20 sounds okay. buy castle TTT and get city TTT free. :-P woohoo...20 figs for $15. good deal.

Yeah, nothing about 20% off, and I didn't get anything about December.

I did forget to mention that when I was there the cashier told me that if I filled out a survey I would get an extra stamp on my loyalty card. She even let my wife fill one out for a second free stamp thus giving me the $10.00 gift card I had been working towards. I'm not sure if the survey will get you a bonus stamp everywhere, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Yeah, nothing about 20% off, and I didn't get anything about December.

I did forget to mention that when I was there the cashier told me that if I filled out a survey I would get an extra stamp on my loyalty card. She even let my wife fill one out for a second free stamp thus giving me the $10.00 gift card I had been working towards. I'm not sure if the survey will get you a bonus stamp everywhere, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

How do you join the LEGO club and, also, loyalty card? Sorry for my ignorance :)

You can get a loyalty card if you go to a Lego store and buy more than $25.00 worth of stuff. The cashier should offer you the chance to get a loyalty card, but if not just ask. For every $25.00 you spend you get a stamp. On stamp 9 you get a $10.00 gift card, and on stamp 18 you get a $20.00 gift card.

I joined the Lego Club by calling the toll free number for my country and talking to a representative. There may be other ways to join, anyone else with some info on that can chime in here ____________

If anyone wants to know,the specials in Nov and Dec (Germany):

Oct 30-Nov 17: Find all Mars Mission minifigures in the store and win a price!

Nov 12- Dec 1: Get a engraved christmas brick if you buy a selected set(every week another one)

Nov 14: Get your new Club Magazine!

Nov 23-24: Buy one small PAB Box and get one free! (Or buy 2 and get 2 free :-D )

Nov 27-Dec 12: Build your own christmas mosaic

Dec 3-Dec 19: Guess the piece number in a special christmas model and it

Sign in to follow this