Sign in to follow this  
Nightstalker

LoR Freebuild: Mages in Training

dsc05302.jpg

dsc05301.jpg

"Excellent use of the fire ward!" Alken exclaimed as he watched two mages in training. It had been several months since the Magus Order had been "initialized" in Garheim. They still remained a secret to the rest of the world, but the time was coming to reveal themselves soon enough. What had taken mere hours to tear down, was slowly being formed over the past months.

"How goes their training?" A familiar voice asked from the other spectator stand. The old wizard leaned over, "Their training is going decently, Captain Melanes. They've learned the basics and are now starting into the more advanced magics." Kyle breathed a sigh of relief; recently, they had recovered a number of "potentials" from various corners of Garheim. They were under heavy watch along with the rest of the magic wielders. "Captain, have you looked into that matter which we discussed last time?"

"You mean, starting your research?"

"Indeed! I must continue it if we are ever to hold our own against powerful magics."

"Unfortunately, the time has not yet come for me to ask yet. Everyone is still unaware that you are even up here."

Alken huffed, "I see paranoia still exists about magic. Ignorant men!" While it did anger the old wizard, he still felt some form of pity for the commoner. Most magic wielders that people knew of had caused much destruction. Even the thought of having it on ones own side was still feared. However, if they could show them what true wonders could be accomplished, they might just have a chance of being trusted.

----

Additional Picture

dsc05300.jpg

Freebuild for Garheim.

Hope you enjoyed the MOC.

As usual

Decals by Saber-Scorpion.

C&C is always welcome and appreciated!!!

:classic: