Sign in to follow this  
SocialRefund

Displaying your LEGO sets

Hi guys

I was wondering how some of you display your Lego sets or builds?

I use display cabinets around my house to show off some sets like the VW camper van or the min i cooper as well as some cool star wars sets but i am looking for a better contemporary way to display them.

any suggestions?

thanks

I have a room in the upper floor of the house dedicated to Lego. I only use shelves, tables and cabinets from IKEA, they work very well! Modular buildings are displayed in a CIty-layout with subway underneat and some other models like the VW Camper, Haunted House, fairgound mixer etc. in cabinets called "Detolfs". Please have a look at https://www.instagram.com/chilis_no/

Edited by Chilis

I use the ikea besta range which I think looks really nice but the doors are pricey. I am going to build a custom acrylic display case to span the top of the cabinate to keep my modulars dust free.

IMG_9548.jpg

I have all my sets in cabinets or showcases from Ikea since they have some cheap good ones that close and prevent dust from coming in.

I have them all in my "office" or game room as it is the cleanest room and the one with least dust as I de dust it daily :)

In my room (which is more long the wide..) I have a shelf were some of my favorite large sets rest. Below and perpendicular to that I have a long waist high cabinet thing were the Ultra agents ship and some LOTR stuff. Underneath the first shelf I plan on putting my new modulars and Marvel stuff. Yeah.

I've recently bought the new IKEA series VALJE to display my sets. There is some space left but with Space 1 and the Ferris Wheel coming in that should be filled soon.

Also the whole thing needs some re-organizing and the framed minifigures will go on the wall.

Then in the future I will look into putting lights in the individual compartments.

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg