Sign in to follow this  
General Magma

Christmas Raffle Trading Thread

I know there's still a week or so to go, but I decided to create this thread anyway since 1) I couldn't find one yet, and 2) I figured there might be people like myself who are looking to attempt to arrange trades and come to agreements in advance.

So this is where you can post the prize you won in the Eurobricks Christmas raffle, and which one(s) you are willing to trade it for. You may also trade individual figures rather than whole prizes, whatever suits you.

Do note that this will not be arranged by CopMike, it's something the winners must take care of themselves once the prizes have been received.

I myself won Prize D, the Scooby Doo Gang (top picture).

As a major Star Wars fan, I would like to trade for Prize B (bottom picture) so shoot me a PM if you're interested. :classic:

Prize D:

przd.jpg

Prize B:

przb.jpg

Images of these and all the other prizes can be found at the bottom of this page:

http://www.eurobricks.com/sieg/cal/

I got prize B (Star Wars) and while I saw the movie and loved it, I really don't collect Star Wars minifigs unless it's the original trilogy, so if anyone wants Star Wars shoot me a PM. I'm interested in either the DC pack, Marvel pack, Dr. Who pack, or Scooby Doo. I already have all the minifigs from prize A, but the others I'll happily trade with.

I'd prefer US members, but if I have to trade internationally, I can.

I won Prize B (Star Wars) and I'd trade Phasma and the transparent Rebels astromech for Daphne and Velma, or Batman and Robin

Please shoot me a PM if interested, I'd like to stick to US or Canada. Before anyone asks, Kylo Ren, BB8, and Reindeer R2 are NOT up for trade. :tongue:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Sign in to follow this