Sign in to follow this  
Jared

[MOC] LEGO® Sherlock: 221B Baker Street

20693615091_4f2991ecd6_z.jpg

"The game is on!" Check out the whole scene here!

A collaboration between the amazing Hacim Bricks and myself. A few months ago I was approached by the Canadian National Exhibition to do a piece for their Sherlock Exhibit. Luckily Micah and I both happened to be huge fans of the BBC Series so we ended up doing a collab together! Enjoy!

. Logo.

20066449583_c1dfc59449.jpg

"come on John, the game is afoot!"

Sherlock, and all related names, images, etc. are property of the British Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved.

Also thanks to my friend Yehezkel for letting me borrow his camera for the photos ^_^

This is fantastic. I really like the way you have captured Sherlock's character :-) this is cool!

Very awesome and funny MOC with all the detail in floor and walls. Quite impressing are also the expressions of the faces.

Really well done!

Amazing! How detailed! :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is fantastic. I really like the way you have captured Sherlock's character :-) this is cool!

The details are really good. I like how you've split up the studs and tile sections of the floor. And the black and white wall is fantastic!

Very nice MOC!

Very awesome and funny MOC with all the detail in floor and walls. Quite impressing are also the exp<b></b>ressions of the faces.

Thank you everyone, we worked very hard on it!