Lucien70001

Lego Batpod Contest Winner

The colour of 92222 should be Pearl Dark Grey?! The Breez Flea Machine Set is about €12, and two are needed. The tyres 18450 are available on 21.09. at lego.com, that was told me by phone today. So for the wheels and the 92222 it's about €50. I would expect about €120 for the whole set.

The colour of 92222 should be Pearl Dark Grey?! The Breez Flea Machine Set is about €12, and two are needed. The tyres 18450 are available on 21.09. at lego.com, that was told me by phone today. So for the wheels and the 92222 it's about €50. I would expect about €120 for the whole set.

now seller on BL are understanding that these pieces are super rare but also super looked from other they want to build batpod so the prices go up...

but if you buy sets they containt that pieces (not the tires..but 92222) probably you can spend not so much

anyone here can help me to get the tires from lego.com?

i'm from Malaysia too bad they dun ship to me.

At the moment ordering the tyres is only possible by legos hotline ( telephone). They said new tyres will be available on Monday. I suspect, that some BL -Shops got already some brand new tyres, because there are much more shops whith these tyres than 3days ago...

I was considering bricklinking this but now that o heard the d2c set is the ghostbusters firehouse I might pass and use this money towards that.

Just checked the us website and the tires are out of stock. I wonder if they will eventually be back in stock and easy to get

Edited by droid747

I was considering bricklinking this but now that o heard the d2c set is the ghostbusters firehouse I might pass and use this money towards that.

Just checked the us website and the tires are out of stock. I wonder if they will eventually be back in stock and easy to get

I just bricklinked all of the parts except the tires and the shield pieces. I wish I would have picked up the tires from Lego when they were in stock. Now I have to wait in the hopes that they will be available again or overpay for a set on bricklink.

The tires are back in stock at the S@H website. If anyone can order an extra 2 tires, I will gladly Paypal you the costs. I cannot place online orders