Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Part 2

You still here? Hey load mistress, get out of my engine room!

Aight then, I'll be in my room.. :-| Lousy engineer.. Think he knows everything.. |-/

Aight then, I'll be in my room.. :-| Lousy engineer.. Think he knows everything.. |-/

*clang clonk clank clinck click clip clong*

What? Did you say something? Oh, he's gone at last... ho-f$#$%n-ray.

*clinck click clip clong clang clinck clonk clinck click clip clang clinck clonk clinck oooh baby yeah click clip clank clinck clinck clang clang clinck clinck clonk clinck clonk*

While Jim Doohan and Jack Tupp work on the needed repairs, it is evident that the Sea Ghost will not be going anywhere soon. Fear and paranoia are starting to set in among the crew as they consider what has happened during this mysterious voyage.

Bennie did not see what hit him but remembers the horrifying "sloshing" sounds that it made. Some of the crew believe that poor Bennie was struck by someone or something that has climbed aboard the ship from the Depths of the Sea. Manny calls the thing "Criatura del Profundo", the exact English translation unknown.

Jack Tupp is found drunk with the missing hammer having no recollection of what has happened.

There is definately something sinister at hand, but what it is remains a mystery,

something evil aboard the Mystery Ship.

---------------

End Part Two