The Kid

Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures...

I read that Smith has a contract to be on the show until 2013. It doesn't necessarily mean that's when he's leaving but it could be.

Okay, I understand now.

My thoughts of the coming soon:

-Gingerbread people? Cool.

-It seems that the doctor is still trying to track down a Fez. "I need a coffee, twelve Jammiedogers and a fez."

-River and Amy covered in tally marks? Sounds weird.

-A green Ood. One thing I noticed was in "The Satan Pit" and "Planet of the Ood," when they got Red Eye, their translators stayed white. But this Ood's translator turned green with its eyes.

-That last shot of the bigheaded man/zombie was seriously creepy.

I personally think the man at the end will be involved with the episode/s taking place at Area 51. I also think that man is a grey (Looks like he has large eyes, long head, long fingers).

Just watched the Christmas Carol..as fantastic as it was I still think the end of time is the best Christmas special yet

Just watched the Christmas Carol..as fantastic as it was I still think the end of time is the best Christmas special yet

That's quite interesting, because quite a few people in this thread disliked TEoT. My favourite is probably 'Christmas invasion' but my opinion of 'Runaway bride' has increased because of S4.

I think that this one was the best christmas special so far. Here's my ranking for them:

1)Christmas Carol

2)Christmas Invasion

3)The End of Time: It was just really fun to watch in my opinion and is better compared to the other two CS before it. Also David Tennant dying, but that doesn't make up for some of the terrible writing (Stares angrily at RTD!).

4) Voyage of the Damned: I know it's a popular one but I personally felt that the episode's too rushed. It does'nt seem like they're going through a giant ship and more like they're going through 4 rooms then the end bad guy and then the bridge and it's practically all over then. It just seemed too short for my tastes.

5) The Cyberman one The Next Doctor: It feels like many of the recent dalek stories where the daleks are forced as the bad guys but instead its cybermen instead.

6)The Runaway Bride: I'm going to say this outright but that was single handedly the worst of all the Christmas specials for one reason. The Empress of the Racnoss! The actress who played her needs to be slapped for how horrible that was. It was beyond B-movie bad and went straight to Power Rangers villain bad. Tate and Tennant and all the other bits were great but too be honest, what dragged down this episode is how much screen time the Racnoss got. :sick:

Edited by Forresto

I think that this one was the best christmas special so far. Here's my ranking for them:

The Cybermen one was called 'The Next Doctor' (Which was like 80% good, just the stupid GIANT mechacyberman)

Do you know you've missed 'Voyage of the Damned' right? The Spaceship Titanic episode with Kylie? Or is it that bad you've completely erased it from your mind?

I watched Christmas Carol. It was alright, with high points, but nothing really spectacular. Gambon's character was cool though.

Do you know you've missed 'Voyage of the Damned' right? The Spaceship Titanic episode with Kylie? Or is it that bad you've completely erased it from your mind?

I really liked that one, for the simple reason of liking Mr. Cooper. I really hoped he would've appeared more, but alas, no.

The Cybermen one was called 'The Next Doctor' (Which was like 80% good, just the stupid GIANT mechacyberman)

The thing about 'The Next Doctor' is that it was too obvious for me. Right when the 'other Doctor' said

a body was missing while the others were found, I knew the missing body was him

and the giant robot was just....dumb...

'Voyage of the Damned' was fun to watch, loved those angels and the plot was good too.

What I didn't like about the Tennant series is Donna's grandfather.

Yes he was needed in the end but he kept popping up too much! I swear he will return in series 6...some how...

What I didn't like about the Tennant series is Donna's grandfather.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinions...

...even an opinion as crazy and wrong and stupid as that. :tongue:

Well everyone is entitled to their opinions...

...even an opinion as crazy and wrong and stupid as that. :tongue:

hmmm maybe I was being too harsh...what I meant was I think he will be on future episodes for unnecessary reasons.. :tongue:

So am I the only one to notice that the woman at the end singing kept saying "Silence" "Pity the silent" and at the end "Silence will fall all around" or something like that?

Could the silence also be called the silents?

I was buying a dalek action figure the other day (The new paradigm ones), and I noticed that the eternal one is called "Dalek: The Eternal". The Eternal makes it seem either that it's the only one or that it may be part of a smaller group of daleks. Maybe it's the new paradigm's cult of skaro? It honestly seems something like that.

I was buying a dalek action figure the other day (The new paradigm ones), and I noticed that the eternal one is called "Dalek: The Eternal". The Eternal makes it seem either that it's the only one or that it may be part of a smaller group of daleks. Maybe it's the new paradigm's cult of skaro? It honestly seems something like that.

Only one Eternal like only one Supreme

Guess what? The Sontarans are back for Series 6.

They can't be. Moffat said no returning "classic" monsters this season. I could be wrong of course but where did you hear?

They can't be. Moffat said no returning "classic" monsters this season. I could be wrong of course but where did you hear?

Really? What do you mean by 'classic'?

Really? What do you mean by 'classic'?

'Classic' as in, the old DW series, not the newer wave of series that started in 2005. Ood, Vashta Narada, Jagafaress, Judoon,etc....... just to name a few of the newer monsters are all fair game. So no Daleks, Sontarans or revamps of any other old species, at least not this season anyways.

Everything will be brand new ( Except the Ood and maybe some others)

Edited by Forresto

'Classic' as in, the old DW series, not the newer wave of series that started in 2005. Ood, Vashta Narada, Jagafaress, Judoon,etc....... just to name a few of the newer monsters are all fair game. So no Daleks, Sontarans or revamps of any other old species, at least not this season anyways.

Everything will be brand new ( Except the Ood and maybe some others)

No Daleks :cry_sad:

I think I saw some cyberman on the series 6 trailer..

I think I saw some cyberman on the series 6 trailer..

Where? I'm sure someone would have picked up on that, although I've heard rumours that the 'real' Cybermen are back this year.

There was a picture of filming on a Doctor Who forum, a Sontaran was filming near the TARDIS. Also, Moffat lies. He said it was his golf.

Where? I'm sure someone would have picked up on that, although I've heard rumours that the 'real' Cybermen are back this year.

Near the end, you see a glimpse of a shadow and a metal arm. I instantly thought it was a cyberman, but I could be totally wrong..

Near the end, you see a glimpse of a shadow and a metal arm. I instantly thought it was a cyberman, but I could be totally wrong..

You mean the guy in the shadows? *huh*

Let me go watch that trailer again!

So near and yet so far...

Still buying the shit out of all of them.

*oh2* Please tell me they aren't Europe exclusive... :sceptic: