Sign in to follow this  
Sir Norman Ray

"The South Essex sah!"

Wowsa that is some collection. I bet you have outbid me a few times on ebay!!!!

Shako are getting very hard to get now, I have a total of 15 soldiers but only 5 have shako's. :-X

Would love to see these in a proper battle scene with foliage, casualties and action. That would be awesome.

Still I have just purchased a bargain on Ebay : Set # 6276-1: Eldorado Fortress (which has 4 more shako's!!!) for a lovely price of

Captain Green Hair: We'll get you yet. Load the muskets, get the cavalry, call up Sean Bean! I don't care if he's filming, I want this snot covered hair person caught and brought to the evil lair of evilness! THIS, I COMMAND!

Thok: Now that there would be flaming obvious as to where it's come from :-P I'm thinking of dropping the rifleman anyway. I never seem to get any more black muskets for them, I dont have time to get custom Green Jackets and can't pay for Sean Bean's likeness.

LegoLyons: Firstly, would you happen to be French? Just, that name is so, poetic. Secondly, I haven't done any bidding in months, so it's very unlikely.

As for an action sequence, who knows?

LegoLyons: Firstly, would you happen to be French? Just, that name is so, poetic. Secondly, I haven't done any bidding in months, so it's very unlikely.

As for an action sequence, who knows?

Sac re blurrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Im 100% English. Lyons, like the tea and ice cream.

Not bidded for a few months hey? Cool I have a chance of winning some auctions!!

8-