Sign in to follow this  
Logan McOwen

BIONICLE: The Legend of the Hidden Relic

Note: This thread will be used as a "blog" on the development of this piece of fanfiction. If you want to keep posted on the story's development, subscribe!

15721122582_49066f9caf_b.jpg
In the gleaming city of Lan-ra, the people live at peace in the beautiful valley cascading from the towering peaks above. The people of Lan-ra hold their history close to their hearts, archiving their history in vast catacombs beneath their home. But one artefact’s location remains an incredible mystery, and according to an ancient prophecy, ownership of this relic is key to the city’s continued survival…

As danger threatens to befall upon the city once more, the race is on to retrieve the mysterious relic, and hopefully keep the city’s equilibrium as ever constant as usual. For this, the people of Lan-ra call upon three Toa warriors, one from each of the three levels of the city, to work together and find the relic. But with their individual ideas of what the relic must be and what it is for, can these elemental masters truly hold a bond of unity?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend of the Hidden Relic is a piece of Bionicle fanfiction I am currently working on. Set in a universe seperate to the first and second official generations of Bionicle, LotHR follows the adventure of three brave Toa in their quest to retrieve a mysterious artefact that will protect their world. But, the separate motivations of these Toa may cause some difficulty in their journey...

The story is still currently a work in progress. I shall keep you all posted on my progress as I write new content, by posting to this thread.

Enjoy!~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX

Edited by LewiMOC

Hi guys, sorry about not keeping this updated. Been super busy with work and stuff, so I haven't really been able to do anything with this. I'll have a look and see if I can write anything new soon.