Sign in to follow this  
Norrington

"The Person Above You Game"

The person above has some very justifiable doubts about the person above them

The person above the person above didn't need to interpret what they had previously asked as I totally understood and answered accordingly (apart from the connecting bit at the end - sorry - bad humour again)

The person above has made me very angry by claiming I have a superiour mind a few posts back and now claiming that the person above him has very 'justifiable' doubts about my brain capacity. I am utterly shocked and amazed 8-

Edited by Hairy Ruben

The person above is falling deeper and deeper into my trap of confusion, shock, anger and amazement.

Where will he land next?

Can the pc admirring geek sig-fig really continue to look so innocent?

Is this real?

Is any of this making sense?

Are we continuing life in a straight line or going off at adverse tangents that will eventually lead us back to the path?

Is 42 really the answer to all this?

The person above me hasdone it. He has finally beaten my awesome - O brain strength

The enigma has been solved

4 + 2 = 6

My birthday is the 6th of October of 1991

leave away the 1s

you get 99

9 + 9 = 18

18 divided by 6 = 3 which is exactly half of the number 6

For the love of God, I am doomed, the person above me will kill on the 3rd of the 6th month of 2008

At least this leaves me with some preparation time 8-|

The person above is doomed - doomed I say >:-) >:-) :-D

He has also made me realise I'll be 36 on the 3/6 - how spooky is that?

Edited by andy_0306uk

The person above has made me very afraid.

I didn't even (and this I swear) look at his profile when I wrote down the 3rd of the 6th month.

By god, I can make shed loads of money by framing people as a psychic.

Goodbye education

*throws books out the window*

The person believes he is psychic but it is I who is inside his head controlling his thoughts >:-) >:-)

Doomed I say - Doomed *evil cackle*

With the person above me controlling my thoughts there's no telling what I might do

Will andy_0306uk succeed in using my superbrain for his nefarious purposes?

Will I manage in getting rid of my headache?

And who will get whacked?

Tonight in the FINAL SHOWDOWN :-P

It's the Final Countdown *music in background*

EDIT: I'm seriously going to let this topic rest now for a bit before some admin bans me for spamming or something :-P :-D

Edited by Hairy Ruben

The person above has noticed that the person above them posts in here too often and might get banned

Maybe I should also be careful as I post a lot of messages in here too :'-(

The person above me broke a three-day record for unrepliability of the person above me. Btw, Lt. Col. Thok, what 'accident' did Norrington have? *wacko* Pardon my curiousity... X-O

The person above me gave me a shocking revelation about the person above all of the people who have posted here. Gosh, didn't know that 'bout Norrington. 'Tis sad, true. Verily I weep for he who started this topic. *sad*

The person above me verily weeps and cries over sorrows not necessarily his. 'T is sad true but not as much ours as his problem. One day a shiny light will eventually peep over the shadows of the dark valley which most of us so bravely passed and some yet have to. And on that day we shall once again be able to rejoice at the sight of yet another lost sheep, bewildered as it may, found back in the darkness after long, hardship.

The person above just posted a very heartwarming and poetical reply to the sad news about Norrington (is the news true?)

IMHO, it more than likely is. Ahh, but HR, I only weep for a Count has left this wonderful place. Poeticality aside, I would never leave if I became a Count! But let us return to the game played awhilst this debate has been forthcoming. X-D

The person above me went off-topic in this thread, while staying on topic in the converation in this thread. Does that make sense? *wacko*