Sign in to follow this  
Norrington

"The Person Above You Game"

The person above probably doesn't know that I'm supporting my wife by dieting with her, so, although I'd be very very very very tempted by the lure of the ice-cream, I would chicken out and have to refuse it at the last moment as I couldn't possibly eat something so delicious and creamy and tasty and fattening and scrumptious and ...... *wipes up the pool of drool*

Edit : Is honoured to be mentioned in the profile of the person above :-$ :-P X-D

Edited by andy_0306uk

The person above me would be right in his assumption that the person above him, who's (jeez I'm going to need to come up with a new line here) coincidentally also me, didn't know that the person now above me and back then, both below as well as above me,is supporting his wife by dieting with her.

The human inside me can only applaud to such an initiative though the >:-) inside me finds it tempting to further seduce the person above him. (I'm speaking in third person about myself now? *wacko* )

I must consult the council of supreme hierarchs (the moderator council) on what steps to take next. To Isengard my loyal steed! And together we will chop down all Orks who stand in our way.

EDIT, I think I've gotten addicted to this topic, seriously, a boring day and you get addicted to EB, it consumes me, it feeds on my soul, :-D

Like myself, the person above has become addicted to this topic

Although its 9pm here and I'm still in the office browzing Eurobricks and other Lego related sites when I should have left at 6pm .......

Good job I work away during the week so my Lego obsession doesn't impact my home life all of the time

Edit: I really should leave the office now as my spelling is getting worse and worse

Edited by andy_0306uk

Judging from the syptoms described to me by the person above me, I, for one, 'd say the person above me suffers from an acute case of LEGOMANIA, a rare disease which, if not treated properly, slowly transforms the person in a brick. :-P (not a plant)

Therefore this person is a ... a ... LegoHOLIC? *wacko*

If that's even a word then.

EDIT: This is like my 40th post just today, people might think I'm a spammer even though I most definitely am not one!. I am just getting addicted.

2nd EDIT: I have decided to go into rehab and get rid of my EB problem. :-D

The person above has reaffirmed his superior status by correctly diagnosing my legoaholic condition.

Although I did have to re-read and check the spelling of his comment about me potentially turning into a brick

The person above me holds spelling in high regard, just like me. :-P

This would be one of the reasons why there's almost always a message "edited by Hairy Ruben" below my posts.

Will you be my dad? :-D

EDIT: Tomorrow I need to go to the store to pick up batteries so I can photograph my sig-fig and a small MOC I made and show you people. :-$ Why did I just say that? I'm tired, I've been watching the computer screen all day now and I curse Mr Norrington for the day he started this topic. I am now so absorbed by this topic it's almost impossible to stop. Against my better judgement. *wacko*

The person above me has not bothered to read the last page for otherwise he'd know only the last two posts involve the words daddy and/or son. :-)

EDIT: this topic is slowly consuming ... me! Must fight, must ... re-ee-sist the ... urge!

The person above me is from Canada ... Ca-na-da

Which makes me jealous as I intend on living there. I might be a patriotic Belgian but our country doesn't have any beautiful landscapes. Maybe I should kill Lt. Col Thok and take his place and lead his life!

MUHAHAHA

Under no circumstance will I allow my person to be viewed as a hippy%203.jpg by the person above!

Those soap dodging, non-working parasites! :-D

Edited by Hairy Ruben

Does the person above me have a problem with John Lennon and the non-working class? Is he a reincarnation of Richard Nixon?

The person above thinks, judging by my apparent dislike towards hippies, I might be the possible reincarnation of Richard Nixon, why maybe the person below him is! >:-)

I am sure gylman would agree with me on this, wouldn't he? :'-(

Edited by Hairy Ruben

The person above is looking for agreement from gylman

The person above was supposed to be getting some batteries and taking some pics of his sig-fig

I agree with both statements made by the person above which he made about me. :-$

I was indeed supposed to go the shop to pick up some batteries, which I haven't done so far because I'm lazy X-D

But then again, I might just break into my bro's room and steal his. Not sure yet. :-D

The person above is contemplating stealing from his brother - which I can not condone

May I suggest borrowing the said batteries for an indefinite amount of time?

Without asking? Why of course. The person above who states himself to be a good non-stealing civilian has now provided me with an excellent suggestion.

I'm not stealing, I'm merely "borrowing for an indefinite amount of time without asking" which is of course something completely different.

EDIT: I have the camera, I have the fig, I have the batteries ... only to come to the depressing conclusion that the upload chord, which should normally have been located in the box, has gone missing. :'-(

BTW - I love your grammar *y* :-P

Edited by Hairy Ruben

The person above me made a lame joke *sad*

You poor thing. You don't happen to have an upload chord for a digital camera do you?

The person above doesn't like my humour |-/

Sure - think we've got various cables at home - my landlord is a techie geek and has most types of pc things. I'll connect it to my pc tonight. Ok?

The person above me has either misunderstood my question or is playing me for a fool.

By an upload chord, I mean the chord with which I connect the camera to the computer and use as means of uploading the pictures from the camera to my pc.

So either you understand me now, or you have made me look foolish by making me interpret something which was (possibly) intended as sarcastic/jokingly.

Once again, I'm thinking too much and must lie down. *wacko*

Edited by Hairy Ruben

Once again, I'm thinking too much and must lie down. *wacko*

Which leaves me with serious doubts about the brain capacity of the person above me :-P