Sign in to follow this  
DarthTwoShedsJackson

Better late than never...

Hi folks,

I'm Alex from Germany. I've been around here for a while and already have some posts (and MOCs posted) in this forum under my belt. I thought that'd make a better introduction than a first post here. I'm just not that much of a 'by the protocol' guy... :grin:

Anyway, here's my formal introduction. I'm from Germany, 39 years old and still in my childhood somehow, and back into Lego since late 2012. My dark ages took a quarter century.

I'd like to call myself a creative person. In my spare time I'm involved with drawing, painting, photo-editing, creating 3d models, animations and environments for computer games as part of the modding community, collecting, converting, modelling and painting miniatures at competition-levels for a popular fantasy tabletop game, and since late 2012 Lego - almost exclusively Star Wars. You can find my MOCs there, but you'll have to find them yourself.

I am a very opiniated person, but I'm more interested in arguments than in opinions. Criticism is very welcome, if it's constructive - because that kind of criticism is the only one that makes a difference in the end.

Eurobricks is my favorite Lego-related forum (by far) because it is well structured, has a large community, and because it doesn't have any 'like' functions - if you want to comment on something, you will have to write something, and that's great!

I really feel at home here. Thanks!

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson