"Team Fortress 2 is centered around two opposing teams competing for an objective. These two teams are meant to represent a demolition and a construction company as a part of the backstory: Reliable Excavation Demolition (RED) and Builders League United (BLU). Players can choose to play as one of nine classes in these teams, each with their own unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities, and roles" - Wiki

TF2 maps have a similar and fairly consistant art scheme so its safe to say this map isnt based of a specific scene but I took inspiration for quite a lot of maps, the most noticable being; Dustbowl, Badwater and Upward.

With all that information in mind, like Saxton Hale himself, lets jump straight into the action!

team_fortress_2_-_17.jpg

Blu Team are pushing against red who are defending their Inteligance briefcase (Basicly a flag in CTF).

team_fortress_2_-_01.jpg

team_fortress_2_-_03.jpg

team_fortress_2_-_02.jpg

Demoman Drinking on the Job and a Heavy Medic combo pushing against a Scout.

team_fortress_2_-_04.jpg

team_fortress_2_-_06.jpg

Pyro doing well spy checking!

team_fortress_2_-_08.jpg

"Snipings' a good job mate!".

team_fortress_2_-_13.jpg

team_fortress_2_-_11.jpg

Sniper poking out the window, engineer builidng a level 3 sentry and a Spy about to kill the engineer. The blue engineer below (myself) is stealing the briefcase!

team_fortress_2_-_15.jpg

Red medic respawning...again...

team_fortress_2_-_14.jpg

Teams!

team_fortress_2_-_19.jpg

team_fortress_2_-_23.jpg

Demoman, Heavy, Medic, Engineer, Spyand Pyro.

team_fortress_2_-_21.jpg

team_fortress_2_-_26.jpg

Scout, Soldier, Spy, Sniper, Engineer and medic.

I hope you enjoyed it, let me know what you think and check out the Brickshelf page

-Mightyslickpancake

team_fortress_2_-_28.jpg

I know virtually nothing about the source material, but this MOC is fantastic! It successfully combines the 90's Western line and great minifigures!

Haha, I love this! The non-default hats is a great touch. The minifigs overall look really nice. Some of the heads you used are perfect matches for the classes. The landscape looks accurate too. I thought it was Upward for a sec.

I stopped playing TF2 this year for various reasons, but you've made me want to jump back in. :grin: Great MOC!