Sign in to follow this  
cookiesdad

Hello!

I'm a long time lurker who finally decided to join.

I started off with the classic 6080 as a little kid, and ended up spending much of my first paycheck on Legos. Having a baby put a complete halt on my building, but now that the kid is older, I have time and an excuse to start building again.

Welcome to Eurobricks, cookiesdad!

I am interested in seeing your contributions to the community.

It is nice to see that you have interest in Guilds of Historica, but I think you are choosing the wrong guild... the snow and mountains of Mitgardia are much nicer than Kaliphlin sand. :grin:

(Jokes and promotion aside, I think Kaliphlin is the right choice for you if it is what you are interested in. Though there are different guilds, we are all still one Eurobricks community. :wink: )

Thanks everyone.

Welcome to Eurobricks, cookiesdad!

I am interested in seeing your contributions to the community.

It is nice to see that you have interest in Guilds of Historica, but I think you are choosing the wrong guild... the snow and mountains of Mitgardia are much nicer than Kaliphlin sand. :grin:

(Jokes and promotion aside, I think Kaliphlin is the right choice for you if it is what you are interested in. Though there are different guilds, we are all still one Eurobricks community. :wink: )

Heh, these guild rivalries seem to be fun.

Truth be told, my building style is closest to Avalonia, with Mitguardia a close second. However, I've been loyal to the crusader knights ever since that little 6080 castle when I was a kid. Unfortunately, I also own a total of two green flags, so it's Kali for me.

Edited by cookiesdad

Hello, same here! Finally decided to join. :3 Welcome to Eurobricks, friend!