Sign in to follow this  
Ben King

Lush Island Stash

[pid][/pid] 255B

I made this pirate diorama for a Lego contest my local museum was hosting. I've really wanted to get back into pirate mocs because they're always so much fun to build and they're what brought me to the online lego community. There's not much to say about this other than I built it in about a week, and my favorite part is definitely the rock work. As always I'm trying to improve that. As you can see as well, I included my Sig-fig in there, see if you can spot him (if you can't you might need glasses, it's pretty easy to find). Lastly, I will be going to Brickworld Chicago on Saturday June 14, so I look forward to hopefully seeing lots of you guys there. Unfortunately I won't be displaying this year... but I'm really hoping for next year, and I'll still be there checking out all the cools creations. For more pictures check out my post on mocpages. My user is Ben King.

1402096690m_display.jpg

Nice build. Great rock work and foliage.

Thanks guys pirate_satisfied.gif I'm glad you guys like the foliage as well as rock work, I was playing around with ways to make good jungle coverage.

Very nice, great rock work, I'm currently working on improving my own rockwork skills.

I like that low hanging palm tree, I can't recall where the brown dino tail came from though (it's not from a dinosaur is it?).

Kep it up!

Beautiful MOC, I like everything about it! The rock-work looks great, so does the water and the palm trees. thumbup.gif