Nept

[MOC] Hostile Takeover

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is one of my newer MOC's. This was quite a simple build and I was more of looking to create a good sense of invasion and hostility. The story line behind this is that the mandalorians have got involved with the Republic thus meaning a task-force is sent out to takeover and shutdown their base.

All constructive criticism is appreciated! Enjoy!

8970817574_d85d253fc2_c.jpg

8969545649_d898368b81_c.jpg

8970792208_985342b5e7_c.jpg

8970782784_ccbe70ef44_c.jpg

8970774332_0930b42c17_c.jpg

8970749732_2a78d37ae0_c.jpg

8969573949_40bc69ba5c_c.jpg

8970808138_be9a5d7f76_c.jpg

8969566243_b3925944e7_c.jpg

So like I said-All constructive criticism is appreciated as I'd very much like to use it to help improve my next MOC!

I like it. Whos the Jedi leading the clones ? And is that Pre Visla rushing through the doorway ?

Would like to see it expanded with more clone / mandalor squads fighting outside the building or on different levels too

Sorry for double post....and maybe a few details in the walls/control panels for the doors etc. They look a little bland at the moment

I like it. Whos the Jedi leading the clones ? And is that Pre Visla rushing through the doorway ?

Would like to see it expanded with more clone / mandalor squads fighting outside the building or on different levels too

Sorry for double post....and maybe a few details in the walls/control panels for the doors etc. They look a little bland at the moment

Thanks for the feedback! It's something I've been working on but I haven't been able to give my full. The Jedi is simply one I made up-His name being General Credion. And yes, that is Pre Vizsla.

I like it, only gripe on my part is Pre Viszla only had one darksaber.

Yep. I just thought it would look better with two. Next time I'll try to stick to the show more!

I like the way his lightsabers are being held backwards, as if in a rage fuelled charge

I like the way his lightsabers are being held backwards, as if in a rage fuelled charge

That was exactly what I was aiming for!

Custom blasters on fox(?) look good!

That is my custom Captain Logi. But I can see why you thought otherwise!

Lovely black saber ...like in the cartoon scene!

Thanks! This was a alternate path for the cartoon.