Sign in to follow this  
Drachmyre

Need Help IDing Sets

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Ok, so i bought a bunch of Star Wars Lego sets/ships. They didnt have instructions. The person mails them too me. And when they arrive they have been totally dissasembled into one box. All mixed together. All I have to go on is the original picture from the listing. Which isnt very good. Hoping all of you Star Wars Lego Savants can Id them for me so i can get some instructions online and start the chaos. (Also got Castle theme too but those are my specialty and I know them all by heart.)

Picture:

8835429487_c378c81f5f_o.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95613874@N06/

Thanks In advance.

Starting on the left, the white starfighter is the 2010 ARC-170. (You can just barely see the white stickers on the cockpit canopies, distinguishing it from the 2005 version.) Below it, the green animal appears to be Boga, who only appeared in one set, the '05 Grievous' wheel bike, which I don't see there. But the animal by itself is worth ten dollars! Next to the ARC-170 is the Separatist Shuttle from 2009. To the right of that is the Clone Wars version of the AAT, also from 2009. And right of that is another '09 set, the Republic Attack Shuttle. In front of the AAT and the Republic Shuttle are what appear to be four of the walkers from the Clone Battle Packs, 2009 edition. In front of those is 2010 version of the Republic Swamp Speeder, easily distinguishable from the earlier '05 version (that was in the Wookiee Catamaran) by the bley turbine as opposed to dark red, and the larger mud guards in front of the seats. Finally on the far right Sith Nightspeeder from 2011.

Hope that helps! :classic:

Actually looking at the picture again, the two shining lines below the Sep Shuttle and the AAT could be light reflecting off the two transparent dishes that form the wheels of the wheel bike from the 2005 Grievous Chase set that came with Boga. I can't tell for sure. That's the only thing in the photo that comes close to looking like the wheel bike, to me.

You are fantastic. Going off that I can put them back together and then maybe ill post another picture of what's left over. Thanks a ton.

Would have sent them back if I were you. It's the resellers job to separate the sets when shipping and post No instructions on the listing. And leave negative feedback warning others.