Sign in to follow this  
ThaukaFilms

FABULAND Story: My personal journey through leaf angles

7967340272_cdc2bffd29_o.jpg

Made for my daughter to help to explain what is papa doing out there and why.

Please consider it as my entry into the Fabuland story contest:

still:

leafangles_still_zps318be4fb.jpg

Thanks for watching, possible voting, and all comments/suggestions.

Edited by ThaukaFilms
Indexed

OK, added now.

If necessary,turn the subtitles on by clicking on captions (CC on the lower control bar of youtube video) while watching; 'leaf angles - ENGLISH' should be selected.

Edited by ThaukaFilms

I edited the order of the original video sequence a bit:

I guess it is better if there is a movement right from the beginning. The credits are at the end now.

Thank you for watching/possible voting.

Edited by ThaukaFilms

Very interesting! It's not really a Fabuland story as such, but you have great animation and great information in the video.

Very interesting! It's not really a Fabuland story as such, but you have great animation and great information in the video.

very good that you've found it interesting! As to it not being a 'real Fabuland story', I do not agree. See, the animation can have multiple backgrounds. One of them can be using Edward figure to explain someone else's occupation. But notice that Ed actually introduces himself in the video as 'Ed', and the credits also do not provide any other 'real' name. Have you seen the 'official' FABULAND clay animated stories? Edward is usually portrayed in them as a rather clumsy confused fool (albeit loved by others), and you never get to hear about his actual occupation (compare it to e.g. Wilfred, where you know what he is doing - he's a captain). Maybe this animation provides the missing piece, and shows you Edward might not be actually such tool as he is usually portrayed to be - and his friends assume roles of real-world characters/Ed's colleagues to help to convey the story. There can be as many explanations as there are viewers.

Edited by ThaukaFilms