Sign in to follow this  
chuckie8646

My Modular Arcade

indexed.gif B-OM-18D

Hi Everyone,

I would like to show you all my Modular arcade that I have designed on LDD. I have not had the resources to actually build it yet but hopefully some time soon I can build it and post the photos of it. But for now i have taken some screen shots of it. It fits with the the other modulars and it is a corner building.

On the first floor there are arcade machines and a office. Second floor Is furnished with two pool tables and the third floor has three lanes for bowling two couches and a ball return machine. In the pictures there are no escalators that is due to the limitations on LDD. In order for them to fit in there they need to be at an angle and LDD does not allow you to do that. But they are based off of the ones showcased in the the Grand emporium. This is my first large scale MOC and I am very pleased with it. I would love to hear what you all think of it and if you have any ideas to better my model. It is also on the Cuusoo website. So on top of this being my first large scale MOC it is also my first post on the Cuusoo site. Im not sure if it is good enough to get many supporters but i thought it was worth a shot.

Here is the link to my flickr account to view the pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78315217@N08/?uploaded=1&magic_cookie=a17ac478c03938973fa8749718b0d88e

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at my model.

Charlie

7170196728_ed8b6d17e3_z.jpg

7170212644_886d86352c.jpg

Edited by Phred
Added images from Flickr. -Phred

Very nice arcade chuckie, and good use of parts for the arcade machine! Are you going to enter it into the Modular Madness contest here on Eurobricks, it seems to be to be the right size?

I didn't even know about the Modular madness maybe i will look into it.

Thank you for your comments

Charlie

I just read the requirements for the Modular Madness but I can't enter due to it being digital. Thank you for the idea though

Charlie