Sign in to follow this  
(Dutch)

Boost and Sinker from the Clone Wars TV Show

Hello every one,

These are my custom made clone troopers Boost and Sinker from the Clone Wars TV show. These figures are made using only water slide decals.I also designed all the decals used on these figures.

Now I would like to thank my friend James at The Clone Factory for making the helmets for these custom figures. The helmets really add extra detail to these figures.

Onto the custom figures,

Clone Trooper Boost, I designed him in his season four clone armor like you see in the TV Show.

6772488279_97fe6ac872_o.jpg

Clone Trooper Sinker, Basically the same thing as above. I made him in his season four clone armor.

6772488209_20e6ab23c9_o.jpg

Thank you all for viewing and Comments are much appreciated.

Also make sure to check out my new store Linky

I like these very much just like your others you have posted, I don't know if you got my message but I had asked if you had any tips for making them look so good. I've been looking for a visor for Phase II and ARC helmets.

Hello every one,

These are my custom made clone troopers Boost and Sinker from the Clone Wars TV show. These figures are made using only water slide decals.I also designed all the decals used on these figures.

Now I would like to thank my friend James at The Clone Factory for making the helmets for these custom figures. The helmets really add extra detail to these figures.

Onto the custom figures,

Clone Trooper Boost, I designed him in his season four clone armor like you see in the TV Show.

6772488279_97fe6ac872_o.jpg

Clone Trooper Sinker, Basically the same thing as above. I made him in his season four clone armor.

6772488209_20e6ab23c9_o.jpg

Thank you all for viewing and Comments are much appreciated.

Also make sure to check out my new store Linky

These look great! :thumbup:

Another excellent pair of custom clone trooper minifigs! Very well done once again! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thank you again for blogging me. :sweet:

Also thanks every one else I love hearing your guys feedback.

Is that helmet mold sold somewhere? It looks really great. :sweet:

Exellent job, as always, (Dutch), I really love your deigns. Any plans on the rest of the Wolfpack?