Sign in to follow this  
customlegostuidos

Lego star wars MOCs

Hi every one I'm just posting because I want to see some of your lego star wars MOCs so please post pics, videos or links to your MOCs or just any cool Lego star wars MOC that you have found. Also I want to to see what you guys think of my new Lego star wars gunship MOC, it doesn't have quite the star wars feel that my other MOCs do but its still cool. Also here is a link to my gunship on Flickr and a link to my YouTube page if you want to check out the videos of some more of my mocs. Also Here are some pics of the gunship to see more check the Flickr or YouTube link above.

img_0313.jpg

img_0315.jpg

And here is one of my bigger gunship.

img_0281.jpg

And remember to see more of these ships and others check out my YouTube channel link (don't forget to subscribe I'm always adding new stuff).

Edited by customlegostuidos

Hi every one I'm just posting because I want to see some of your lego star wars MOCs so please post pics, videos or links to your MOCs or just any cool Lego star wars MOC that you have found. Also I want to to see what you guys think of my new Lego star wars gunship MOC, it doesn't have quite the star wars feel that my other MOCs do but its still cool. Also here is a link to my gunship on Flickr and a link to my YouTube page if you want to check out the videos of some more of my mocs.

Ok... You want to see some MOCS? Hit the backspace button, click the "Star Wars" subforum. Scroll down, and click the MOC of your choice.

You have some pretty cool MOCs there :classic:

Thanks, but I have already looked at some of those, and I was just wondering if people knew of any other interesting MOCs. Also if you like those MOCs then check out my YouTube page i have a few more there and I am always adding more MOCs and even some Lego star wars set reviews.

Edited by customlegostuidos

Thanks, but I have already looked at some of those, and I was just wondering if people knew of any other interesting MOCs.

Whenever we find something extraordinary that was built by someone who isn't a member of EB, we post it in its own topic. Like this.

I don't know if you already resized the pics to odd sizes and they were originally even bigger, but they need to be no larger than 800x600.