Sign in to follow this  
Thewinch123

WWII Decals

Hi,

Here are the decals that Daniel Williams and Joey Lock requested, plus a few extras i made for the fun of it hope they are up to scratch! Plus i hope to see them on minifigures when you do this!

Canadian Infantry

Italian Blackshirt

Vinchy French

British Infantry

Japanese Infantry

British Commander

German Infatry

Feldgendarme

Feldgendarme 2

Panzer SS

Hitler Uniform

Soviet Enlisted Man

Soviet Officer

Soviet Guard Infantry

Soviet Navy

Soviet Navy 1 Bullet Belt

Soviet Navy 2 Bullet Belts

Constructive critisism is welcome,

Winch

Edited by Thewinch123

That's awesome, just need to ask two things: One can you make the skin light flesh instead of yellow and lastly what's the main colors for the Vichy French and Canadian uniforms (I just need to know so I can look up the right torso on Bricklink), thanks.

That's awesome, just need to ask two things: One can you make the skin light flesh instead of yellow and lastly what's the main colors for the Vichy French and Canadian uniforms (I just need to know so I can look up the right torso on Bricklink), thanks.

Sure, that should be no problem. Now colours, vinchy franch is a sand green, and canadian soldier will be the same.

P.S. The other two should be up soon.

You're very welcome, and if you want anymore just hollar.

Can you make some of these?

1. Feldgendarme

gendarmeuniform.jpg

2. Panzer Uniform (I've already made one I just want to see if your's is neater)

panzercrew.jpg

3. Adolf Hitler's Uniform

benito_mussolini_and_adolf_hitler.jpg

4. Soviet Enlisted Man's Uniform

m43sb.jpg

5. Soviet Commissar/Officer Uniform

siou2b.jpg

6. Soviet Naval Infantry Uniform

drf70548.jpg

(Can you make one with 1 Bullet Belt and one with 2 bullet belts and also one with a Medic Pack on his belt if possible, thanks!)

7. Soviet Guard Infantry

mwtb.jpg

I understand if its alot, So don't do them if you don't want to.

Hi,

sure i'll make those for you (it'll be nice to build up a collection!) it might take a few days and i will post them as i complete them on the original topic post with the others.

Winch

Hi,

sure i'll make those for you (it'll be nice to build up a collection!) it might take a few days and i will post them as i complete them on the original topic post with the others.

Winch

Cheers! If possible can you make the colours LEGO colours? Like Dark Tan, Lego Dark Green e.t.c.

It'll go better on torsos then.

Those are pretty cool, nice work! :thumbup: May I suggest that you make some of the accessories (knives, belt buckles, etc.) a bit larger? They'll show up better when printed minifig-size that way.

Those are pretty cool, nice work! :thumbup: May I suggest that you make some of the accessories (knives, belt buckles, etc.) a bit larger? They'll show up better when printed minifig-size that way.

Also, you know on the Guard Infantry, Can you make his uniform that Puffy vest the soldier has on rather than juts a modified enlisted man? Thanks!

Also, you know on the Guard Infantry, Can you make his uniform that Puffy vest the soldier has on rather than juts a modified enlisted man? Thanks!

Sure, I was going to do that but I couldn't think of an effectve way of making it lok puffy, if anyone has any suggestions that would help greatly. On a more serious note, the improvements could take a while as my computer crashed and I lost all the .svg (inkscape editable) files, and they are only svaed as .png whoch are not as editable, so it may take a while to convert them to the right file type for editing. Sorry for a delay, this wouldnt normaly take very long but due to these circustances it may take longer.

::EDIT::

Plus I also have alot of IT & design coursework to finish in the next six weeks (i have about 100 documents to create) so the delay may be longer than even I expected, but exams have gotta come first.

Winch

Edited by Thewinch123

Sure, I was going to do that but I couldn't think of an effectve way of making it lok puffy, if anyone has any suggestions that would help greatly. On a more serious note, the improvements could take a while as my computer crashed and I lost all the .svg (inkscape editable) files, and they are only svaed as .png whoch are not as editable, so it may take a while to convert them to the right file type for editing. Sorry for a delay, this wouldnt normaly take very long but due to these circustances it may take longer.

::EDIT::

Plus I also have alot of IT & design coursework to finish in the next six weeks (i have about 100 documents to create) so the delay may be longer than even I expected, but exams have gotta come first.

Winch

Just take your time. I'm not starting my WWII project till August/September time.

Just take your time. I'm not starting my WWII project till August/September time.

ahh, Ok, thanks, just keep checking back every now and then too see what I have done.

Winch