Jump to content


LDD LEGO Universe mode help


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lego lover

Lego lover

    Posts: 87
    Joined: 13-December 09
    Member: 8573
    Country: Italy,Turin

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:11 AM

I have a problem.I have got a small computer and I can not select the last decorations of minifigs heads . Can someone posts a file with all the minifigs heads available in Lego Digital Designer LU mode?
Please, check my latest MOC, Rockcastle.

#2 ADHO15

ADHO15

  • Another day, another hat


    Posts: 3814
    Joined: 07-January 08
    Member: 2428
    Country: NZ

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

View PostLego lover, on May 24 2010, 12:11 PM, said:

I have a problem.I have got a small computer and I can not select the last decorations of minifigs heads . Can someone posts a file with all the minifigs heads available in Lego Digital Designer LU mode?

I think I can get up to the new wrestler head. Can you get that far or is there more after that? How do you know there are more?
Posted Image------------Posted Image  -  V2.0 NOT coming soon... (got bored of working on it)
Click here to view my [now expired] Jedi Temple MOC (pictured) on LEGO Ideas

#3 Lego lover

Lego lover

    Posts: 87
    Joined: 13-December 09
    Member: 8573
    Country: Italy,Turin

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:47 AM

View PostADHO15, on May 24 2010, 01:37 PM, said:

I think I can get up to the new wrestler head. Can you get that far or is there more after that? How do you know there are more?
I have see a picture with all of the minifigures series one heads in LDD,but i have a netbook and i can't find the heads.
Please, check my latest MOC, Rockcastle.

#4 Lego lover

Lego lover

    Posts: 87
    Joined: 13-December 09
    Member: 8573
    Country: Italy,Turin

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:23 PM

Ok , you haven't all the minifigs head decorations because in the picture that i found there are the caveman head , a female head and the skater head.Can you post an lfx file with the minifigure heads that you have, please?
Please, check my latest MOC, Rockcastle.

#5 ADHO15

ADHO15

  • Another day, another hat


    Posts: 3814
    Joined: 07-January 08
    Member: 2428
    Country: NZ

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

My mistake. I forgot about the two after the wrestler.

Here are all the heads that are visible on my menu:

Posted Image

LXF File

I hope this helps. :classic:

Edited by ADHO15, 24 May 2010 - 02:35 PM.

Posted Image------------Posted Image  -  V2.0 NOT coming soon... (got bored of working on it)
Click here to view my [now expired] Jedi Temple MOC (pictured) on LEGO Ideas

#6 Lego lover

Lego lover

    Posts: 87
    Joined: 13-December 09
    Member: 8573
    Country: Italy,Turin

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

Thank you very very much!
Please, check my latest MOC, Rockcastle.

#7 SpiderSpaceman

SpiderSpaceman

  • Got Balls?


    Posts: 1022
    Joined: 17-July 09
    Member: 6727
    Country: USA

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

you have to use the decoration tool on the correct side of the head. try the different sides until you get a large selection.

#8 ADHO15

ADHO15

  • Another day, another hat


    Posts: 3814
    Joined: 07-January 08
    Member: 2428
    Country: NZ

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

View PostSpiderSpaceman, on May 24 2010, 02:45 PM, said:

you have to use the decoration tool on the correct side of the head. try the different sides until you get a large selection.
You're right. I thought they were just different expressions, but I guess there are some new faces too.
Lego lover can probably get all of these as that is a smaller menu.

Here they are anyway. I've updated the LXF file too.

Posted Image

You can also get some grey patches by clicking on the top of the head, but that's not important.
Posted Image------------Posted Image  -  V2.0 NOT coming soon... (got bored of working on it)
Click here to view my [now expired] Jedi Temple MOC (pictured) on LEGO Ideas

#9 Aanchir

Aanchir

  • Color Encyclopedia


    Posts: 8002
    Joined: 31-December 09
    Member: 8841
    Country: United States

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

View PostADHO15, on May 24 2010, 10:34 AM, said:

You're right. I thought they were just different expressions, but I guess there are some new faces too.
Lego lover can probably get all of these as that is a smaller menu.

Here they are anyway. I've updated the LXF file too.

Posted Image

You can also get some grey patches by clicking on the top of the head, but that's not important.

Most of them are different expressions. The thing that makes it complicated is that for some, the "front" face is the basic one, while on others it's the scared one.

Meanwhile, there is one head that's not in the menu: the one from the skater minifigure in Collectible Minifigs Series 1. Here's an image and a download link for a file that contains that head. Other than that, all the faces are available with the decoration tool.

Also, the "grey patches" are for the two-sided head from Power Miners with a metal plate on his forehead (both sides).

Edited by Aanchir, 24 May 2010 - 09:22 PM.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users