Sign in to follow this  
Ryjek

La Curva Diabolica

indexed.gif

La Curva Diabolica

a.jpg

To begin with, I want to say that my creation wasn't made on the rising tide of building Wild West MOCs which took control of Polish building community about a month ago. I also didn't want to enter it for any contest - i started the creation of the MOC towards the end of December; it was a relaxation construction. I wanted to use the SNOT windows detail and I was inspired by the wonderful set replicas, created by Brickster.

Unfortunately, when the making of the first floor was indeed a relaxing occupation, the rest was just horrible for lack of some material.

front.jpg

I used almost all of my grey bricks to make the ground floor, though I could use white ones. Oh well...

The MOC shows the eponymous "infernal bend", near which is located a building, being the bandits' headquarters. The tourists passing by aren't realizing what's going on inside - the town's sheriff is being interrogated by one of the thugs, and a cavalryman was murdered. Two other thugs are lurking on the building's roof.

banditos.jpg

Galerianka: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=422523

Waiting for your opinion; thank you in advance. Bye!

I think the porch roof looks a little too messy. And I could not tell how many support columns their are for the porch roof has but I would shrink the bigger ones down. Other than that I like it.

Very nice western style building 'Ryjek' :sweet: - those two guys must be looking out for someone eh ? :grin:

The windows, very nice SNOT design indeed.

Fantastic job 'Ryjek' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet: