That Pesky Monkey has Stolen some Rum

003.jpg

Building a Sand Castle

004.jpg

Burring the Treasure and Making a Map

005.jpg

Enjoying some fresh fish

006a.jpg

The Honeymoon is Over, Thanks for Screwing Us Lego....

My Next Moc will show the Carnage of the "little chat"

Edit-This next MOC will NOT be part of the Contest...Just for fun

Edited by Erdbeereis

Awesome! This is my favourite MOC of your three. I like how you used the Loot Island BP and incorporated it into the MOC (i.e. the burried treasure and the sand castle) :jollyroger:

Nice! Yours are the first comic entries in this contest, extra points for originality there :) Quite current, the topic those two are discussing - I bet all of the entrants would love to join them as well.

This is a fun and enjoyable MOC, well done. The construction is also very "relaxed" - especially with those palms in the center of the X-shaped island, very nice touch. My only (big!) concern is that if I were to go on a honeymoon, I'd rather pick a deserted island than one where sooo many pirates are doing so many different things :pir_laugh2: . I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of that captain-groom - that's "Married with Children" in Colonial times right there!

Is your next MOC still going to be a PTV II entry?! You do know you're limited to one entry per category, right? I'd love to see the story continued though :pir-sweet:

Is your next MOC still going to be a PTV II entry?! You do know you're limited to one entry per category, right? I'd love to see the story continued though :pir-sweet:

It will Not be an Entry. It will be bloody violent. :jollyroger:

I will post it after the contest

I saw you three entries and they're really cool , I love the way you managed to make a little story including the three mocs, that's very cool ^^ great job! :thumbup: