Wilhelm screamer

Familymobiles

indexed.gif V-LV-13A

Inspired by the works of PaulC and xenologer, I thought I would take a go a making a cheap and 4-wide car in LDD. I must say that I am most pleased with the results, I choose to make my cars red because that is the only color car doors are currently available in :sceptic: . I choose this name because they are meant to be cheap enough that the family can by several without breaking the bank.

Without trailer: $7.92

ldd1.jpg

And with: $11.83

ldd2.jpg

(hint: the above text takes you to the Factory pages)

Cheap Cars ON! :thumbup:

That´s a nifty little car and especially in alliance with the trailer it looks beautiful. :thumbup:

That's fantastic! I love the trailer with the spare wheel too. Your inspiration has in turn inspired me to come up with my own tiny town car. It oddly comes out at the same price in Lego Factory as my basic car, but people who only do short trips in town might prefer it as it's more economical, easier to park and it has about three times the luggage space! Obviously it owes quite a bit to the SMART car, and others like the Toyota Aygo which gave me the idea of just having a glass panel for the hatchback.

2455063932_6dd046a378.jpg

As usual you can download/order this in three different colours from my Lego Factory Gallery. You will need to replace the brick sides with doors (you have them) on the blue and yellow version.

That's fantastic! I love the trailer with the spare wheel too. Your inspiration has in turn inspired me to come up with my own tiny town car.

Egad! :wacko: If I do not mind saying, I find it ironic that the person who inspired me had in turn been inspired back.

Grakul, would you mind showing me a comparison picture? :classic:

LegoLyons, it only fits one person, but I gave it the name for the reason I put in my first post:

"I choose this name because they are meant to be cheap enough that the family can by several without breaking the bank."

This positive criticism has really made my day, thank you all.

Nice :thumbup: i might use your idea in some of my LDD mocs if you dont mind ( i will give credit to you )

You have once again made my day, knowing that I have inspired other great builders. :classic:

BTW: nice sig, what movie did you edit to get that flawless slapstick in your sig, it looks like something off of ytmnd.com.

You have once again made my day, knowing that I have inspired other great builders. :classic:

BTW: nice sig, what movie did you edit to get that flawless slapstick in your sig, it looks like something off of ytmnd.com.

Got it from a non-lego forum & no i didnt make it :laugh::wink::blush:

Its from Band Of Brothers WWII series :thumbup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_of_brothers