gurusql

[K-B06] - Sorn in Focus

Tags: Science, Exploration

Mission Log Recording - "This is Dr. Steven Quin Livingston with my thirteenth weekly mission in Andromeda. For this mission I have been asked to go back to the waters of Sorn and continue to work on understanding how Awesomium interacts with the environment. While swimming in the open water letting the built in instruments in my suit collect data, my eye catches a possible Awesomium vein directly below where I was swimming. My passive scans so that I am not alone. It appears that Matris also has interest in this Awesomium vein. Time to head back to the base."

22648824022_d65d61a222_z.jpg

22474417940_148ae64eaa_z.jpg

That is a cool way to show you fig swimming. Quite the balancing act. How did you support that plate at the angle?

The short answer is gravity. The more detailed answer is the stacking of the bottom layer creates steps on the inside (the reverse of the steps you see on the outside) The window is then placed at an angle on one of the steps and leaning against the outer glass. The outer glass is held in place between the inner stud ring from the top step and the weight of the upper pieces pressing down on the window. - Hope that helps.