Sign in to follow this  
Troy

25% OFF any sigle lot @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Since this sale worked so well last time, I have decided to run it again! Except this time, I will run it on ALL ITEMS at the same time and will run it longer so that more people have time to see the announcements before it is over!

So, 25% off ANY single lot order in my store! This includes ALL item types (Parts, Sets, Minifigs, Instructions, Gear)!

How to participate:

Place an order for 1 Lot and 1 Lot only. A "lot" is any quantity of a single item.

Include the following "code" in the notes section of your order: "EuroBricks"

I will apply the discount manually when I invoice your order.

Rules:

Standard shipping charges will still apply and will not be discounted.

My store does not have a minimum order.

Order additions are not allowed.

Only one order per person / username may be submitted during this sale. If you currently have an open order with me, let me know and I will mark it Packed so that you can place a new order.

Not valid with any other offers (so don't waste your coupons).

Sale will end at midnight Tuesday night BrickLink Server Time.

Orders will not begin to ship until next Thursday at the earliest (I still have some pending orders to get out!)

Thanks,

Troy

Troy's Surplus LEGO

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

The sale is going well, with over 20 orders so far, and many hundreds of dollars in savings for buyers! Don't forget to use the "code" below so that I know to apply the discount to your order.

If you are interested in more than one high value lot I may be convinced to let you have more than one lot, it never hurts to ask. Just keep in mind that the purpose of the sale it to generate orders that are EASY TO PACK, so single digit lot numbers and totals in the hundreds of dollars are what is likely to get approved.

Thanks,

Troy

Troy's Surplus LEGO

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

The point of doing my sales like this is to generate a bunch of orders that are easy to pack. If I were to do it your way I would still run the risk of getting orders with 50 lots that are a pain to pack. This also encourages buyers to buy entire lots, which is also easier to pack.

Alternatively, I do send out tiered coupons that range from 10% off to 25% off depending on how much you buy, and are good for any number of items. These generally go out to existing customers though, as sending out coupons to random people generally does not go well. However, if anyone would like such a coupon, PM me your BrickLink ID and i'll send one over.

Troy

Sign in to follow this