LennyRhys

Custom Excavator Bucket for 8043

So the buckets are now ready to ship worldwide, and I have 24 available at this time. PLEASE read this carefully before placing an order as there is some important information to consider before buying.

Cost per bucket is GBP £20 plus shipping to your country of residence. Shipping should not exceed £10 but I will let you know if it does. Within the UK, shipping is a flat rate of £5.

Exchange rate: GBP £20 = US$ 30 = EU €28

Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery outside the UK. Where possible, I will try to post the package on the same day that payment is received.

There are a few things I'd like to note, some of which have been printed and will be supplied with each bucket:

• The bucket is NOT a Lego element, and therefore it should not be treated as such. Polyurethane resin is hard plastic but it is likely more brittle than injection molded ABS, so please handle the part with care.
  • All cast parts will be physically identical because they came from the same mold, however there may be some very small air bubbles on one or two edges of the buckets which will vary from part to part.
  • The finish of each bucket may have some minor blemishes (e.g. patches of shine) which is a result of the casting process - sometimes the release agent left a sheen on the part, which is why I have chosen to give each bucket a very quick spray with matte varnish. You may wish to further coat the bucket with varnish, or even paint it as I did the prototype.
  • Geometry is good but not perfect - that's what you get with handmade parts.
  • If you do happen to have an accident and break or damage the part, don't worry - it should be relatively easy to repair with good quality super glue.

And I think that about covers it. Of course if any of you have questions or are unsure about anything, please let me know and I'll answer here in the thread for the benefit of everybody reading it.

Here's what you will receive - each bucket is individually packed in a tough cardboard box and padded with bubble pack:

DnoZVh.jpg

IJHcAN.jpg

dRNTIU.jpg

Hi Lundgren! Just send me a PM with your address. I will invoice you the full amount including shipping and upon payment I will post the bucket (probably tomorrow because it's getting late today!). :)

Replied to olf999! If anybody wants a bucket (or even two) please let me know by PM, because when they're gone, they're gone. Thanks :classic:

As I posted in the Technic forum, these buckets are now available through ebay UK. I have 14 left and a small number of B-grade buckets which I may sell at a later date.